Newest Mash Monster - Level 2 - Off Hand

Bill Piche

Congrats to Paul Knight for being the first to certify at the Level 2 Mash Monster OFF HAND!

Video is up to the right of the board.

Thanks guys ... next level up will be the big challenge. My first close felt very good, but I have zero endurance right now on my off-hand, so I quickly gassed. I think I'm going to run through the Blast Base Kicker a couple times to change things up. The change should stimulate a strength gain and bring my endurance up. We'll see what happens.

Ok you know that questions are going to rise on the 'Blast base kicker' method :)

So here it is.

What does the Blast base kicker method looks like? Some sort of RRBT / KTA?

Congrats on the MM2! strong guy you are.

Ok you know that questions are going to rise on the 'Blast base kicker' method :)

So here it is.

What does the Blast base kicker method looks like? Some sort of RRBT / KTA?

Congrats on the MM2! strong guy you are.

It's a shortened version of RRBT involving a lot of reps. I need to build my endurance a bit, but don't want to run through the entire program right now, so I feel the BBK would be perfect in this case (it was experimental at first, but then some good results came out of it)... When I went through RRBT my endurance was at it's peak, so I figure I will run through it once or twice to get my endurance up and then jump into the peaking phase. We'll see what happens