What Do You Think Of This?

AdamTGlass

Strict enough?

• Like 2

Adam! That is awesome!!! I hope someday I can do that!!!

+1 for the Rooster playing in the background. It sounds great reverberating in your gym.

PS - Can you do it with full cans next time? :)

Adam! That is awesome!!! I hope someday I can do that!!!

+1 for the Rooster playing in the background. It sounds great reverberating in your gym.

PS - Can you do it with full cans next time? :)

LOL yes, but technically full ones would be easier. The next goofy step would logically be double lift, with cans on all globes. I would have done it tonight had I not stuck 15 2HP pinch lifts over the 100kg mark.

That's just amazing work!!! Especially after already doing your 2HP work.

That was impressive! No doubt of strength and control. It tells a lot about what level of raw strength you have. R Sorin

Great job Adam I don't think I ever seen that done before and I probably never will again unless it was from you

Edited by rico300zx

Great job Adam I don't think I ever seen that done before and I probably never will again unless it was from you

No sooner than you say this Parris and David Horne is doing it too as will many others.

It's a phenomenon that's hard to explain but once something seemingly impossible is accomplished

all the sudden there's a rash of individuals doing the same feat. I believe it has to do with mental barriers being

removed from peoples minds once said feat is accomplished.

Remember the uncloseable COC #4? Once it was done (Joe Kinney) others followed. Just as it already has with this

new twist added to the Inch DB lift. Randy Strossen once told me the COC #4 was built as a joke never intended to be closed.

Basically a paperweight.

Pay attention when a COC #4 is finally CC certified. Afterwards, several will do the same feat. Weird phenomenon but

seemingly true.

BTW, I'm not in any way discrediting this feat! It's incredible to say the least! What I'm stating is a side effect of such feats

once accomplished.

I also believe there's many athletes out there in the grip world that can do way more than they currently can do but the limiting

factor is the barrier in their mind telling them something cannot be accomplished. This is why Gaza could accomplish seemingly

impossible bending feats, he didn't appear to have any such mental barriers.

I think part of the intrigue of this is, it doesn't seem like anybody has thought to do this before. Or they did think of it, did it, and it didn't really 'catch on'. Today information travels a lot faster than even 10 years ago.

Those Monster cans look quite tougher than cups or collars. Either way the feat is wicked. Well done.

Come to think of it, the taller cans are probably harder than the ikea cups, but I don't doubt David could do monster cans as smoothly as the cups. This is just absolutely amazing stuff to me, considering I'm about 25 bounds away from being able to lift an inch db.