Wrist Developer Instructional Video

Jedd Johnson

With permission from David Horne, I put together an instructional video on the Wrist Developer and it is now available for just $19.99 the rest of the week.

You can get it here: http://thegripauthority.com/wd/wrist-developer.htm

It is an On-line DVD, so you stream it to your computer. There is also an option to upgrade to a hard copy, which will be ready soon to be shipped.

Many people expressed the desire and the need for instruction on this equipment, so I hope this proves to be helpful in your training.

Thanks,

Jedd

I knew there was a reason why I heard a voice in my head say, "Go on the gripboard today!". My wrist developer should be shipping this week and this looks to be the perfect addition to it. Rather get the info straight from the pros than wasting time figuring it out on my own. I actually picked up your Nail Bending E-book and have been pretty satisfied so far. Looking to take my wrist strength to insane levels.

Thanks man. You will like the Wrist Developer a lot and I will show you some good stuff to apply to your training in the video.

Thanks,

Jedd

Hey everybody.

So many people wrote in about hard copies, that I changed the sales page. At first, it was $19.99 for the On-line version and then you could upgrade to the hard copy on the delivery page.

Now, when you go to the sales page for this new video, you can pick up either the On-line Version or Hard Copy Version on the same page.

http://www.thegripauthority.com/wd/wrist-developer.htm

Thanks,

Jedd

Is there a way for me to download the online dvd files once ordered to be able to access the vids when I don't have internet access?

No, not that I know of. I have never tried pulling the page up that the videos are embedded on without internet access.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I was looking at some of my pages this week and realized that I never changed the price on this DVD after the intro sale. That was around the time of the Arnold Classic and Mighty Mitt, so I was focused heavily on that and it slipped my mind.

The price will go up on the video on Monday. I am giving everyone the weekend to pick it up at the intro price (fair warning guys and gals).

You can get either the Streaming video or the Hard Copy DVD here: http://thegripauthority.com/wd/wrist-developer.htm

Wrist Developer is in World's Strongest Hands again this year, so it's time to work on your technique, which is explained at length in this video.

All the best,

Jedd

Wrist Developer Training Video: http://thegripauthority.com/wd/wrist-developer.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Jedd, will you be doing a batch offering of Wrist Developers like you did for the Vulcan? Or is it best to go directly through David's website?

I just got email from David regarding wrist developers. They are working on updating the design and the new version will be available in few months. They are not taking any pre orders since they don't even have a prototype ready.

Guys, at this time, I have no plans to get more Wrist Developers or V2's. It's a tax thing.

i want to order one. i am from canada. where can i go to get one, and do i have to order different springs or do they come with the device.

order for dvd placed, this will go nicely with my Crush, Hammering Horseshoes, Nailbending dvds!

• 2 weeks later...

Mark,

Thanks for the orders over the years. Let me know what you think of the WD video.

Thanks,

Jedd