Any New Rules Introduced?

Mikael Siversson

I am looking forward to see some results from the discussions held by the grip contest commitee. Please post them here on the GB so we don't have to chase them on various other, more restricted websites that we may or may not frequent.

Thank you.

There is already a thread here for announcements, another at Horne's, and a portion of Horne's public web page dedicated to updates.

Where is that thread?

I could not find it.

Needless to say any important announcements should to be posted on the main grip training/competition board, which is this one. The vast majority of grip strength world records are held by Americans so it makes sense that updates are posted here with little delay.

Another thing we need a ruling on is how late a competition can be announced publicly (not in private emails) for results to be eligable for WR status. I would personally vote for a month or two. It is very easy to make a mockery of the process if we are not strict about this (eg turning every workout into a 'competition', announced publicly the day before).