Hello

dave

dunno why, but im kinda nervous to say anything on these forum things, im pretty loud in person.

just wanted to say, its great to have people who are into the same things i am. ive been reading over the posts here and the old site as well and i just wanted to say hi and this is a great place to git info and learn from.

Dave welcome. Very impressive job on that #3. I think you being certifed before your first post is really cool. Can't wait to see you mawl that #4.

Glad to see you post Dave!

Welcome to the #1 Place in the World for Grip Strength. :rock

Dave-

Welcome! I am guessing that you will be sharing many great things with us in the near future!! :bow:bow

Once you conquer the #4-whats next?

Rick Walker :rock

thanks everyone,

as far as trainin goes, make a log thing short, after weight training, i basically been doein reps till i kant go anymore, for couple sets. wannagrip told me to do couple things for two weeks, so gonna try them.

after the #4? dont wanna jump the gun, once it stopped closin, it felt like it was welded there. hopefully soon though.

Guest wells

Dave: Outstanding job! :yikes

You're making some of us look like sissys :angry: but don't worry we'll catch up to you and the likes of Wade, Daivd, and Heath. :whistel

Good luck on the # 4, you'll need it. The damn thing is a real monster, I hear... You know I am not worthy to even hold one yet, but one day... one day...

Let us know about your training successes.

Dave, you have a lot in common with another Dave I've read of in the Bible. It's great to see you're posting, and please let us know when you slay that goliath gripper.

Welcome to the Grip Board family Dave and congrats on closing that little trainer..eerrrrrrrrrr I mean #3 :blush You made it look like childs play. :blink It took me awhile to find this forum I know you will love it here. Best wish's and good luck on becoming the second person to close the #4! :rock

Yet another certified member how many is that now!!!?!!?!?!?

Welcome to the board! I don't know if you've seen other message boards but this one has to be of the highest caliber!

Jon@han

welcome aboard. you've definitely got some information worth sharing. it was unbelievable the way you mauled that #3. congrats

Dave,

Have you heard about the AOBS coming up in June? Do you think you might be able to attend? Many of the COC's here, including myself, will be there. I'll bring my #4 gripper... and if you can close it, you can have it! :yikes

Cool to be able to correspond with someone of such freaky grip strength.Again congratulations! :D

I don't bring up my friends(Josh Bigger) training in my posts anymore-upon his request-and he is not a member of the grip board(because he doesn't have access to a computer)but he's 'sort of' like you in the grip dept. :cool

He closed Animal Cages(forum member) No.#3 gripper-no set-the first time he ever touched a gripper.He had been doing some grip training for about 6 months before he closed it though.He also picked up the 172 INCH replica(Roarks) the same day.

I just thought that YOU- of the freaky grip strength -would enjoy knowing about another such freaky gripper.

There are of course many great grippers on the forum but I just thought you might not have heard about Josh and that you would enjoy these pics.

He's heard about YOU now and he's thrilled to hear about another 'newbie'.

Here's some pics i think you'd enjoy...just hearing about YOU has been a 'good thing'.

go to:www.cyberpump.com/gallery/album53

2 pages

there are two pages of grip feats....no pics of the gripper close but 'Animal Cage' handed it to him and watched the close.

As Josh has said IF he can close it(#3) 'theres gotta be others that will do it even easier'and YOU have proved his (and MY)theory ;)

Have YOU tryed any thick bar stuff?Pinch grip?Sledge Hammer leverages?

If you would?what size hands do you have?length?Ring size?Probably sounds like weird questions but they've all been asked on the grip page..... :whacked

I can't see the video so have NO idea.

What sort of strength training are you involved with?

Thanks for any info.that you decide to provide.

www.cyberpump.com/gallery/album53

hello agian,

love them gallery pics, all of them

the only thick bar stuff i do is th rolling thunder, if that counts.

by sledgehammers i think you meant holding it by handle, and touch hammer to nose, i can do it with sledges and have dun it with an olypic curl bar. i thought that was pretty cool.

dunno how to measure hand size but ring size is somewher in the area of a 16.

gonna be doin a strongman comp june 14, in the novice class, to git feel of it.

trainin... acually, ive been workin on strongman stuff for bout two months, then got hooked on grippers. thought i was gonna givem a break till the other day. that try on the #4 really pumped me up.

Dave,

A size 16 ring finger is huge. Have you tried the coin test.

Take a quarter and try to put it through your ring. I've only heard of one guy ever doing this...Phil Phister. Look luck on your strongman training.

btw...have you tried to crush an un-opened can of soda with your hand yet ?