First Pinch Session With The Saxon Bar

rico300zx

First saxon bar workout. I really didnt know where to start with this thing. And Jason was kind enough to make up a vid for me so I had to give this a thing a try today.this afternoon I did some cleans and I think I did 70lbs then 120lbs.

Also did clean and presses with my one hand pinch trainer.

Saxon bar deads:

120x1

170x1

220x1

230x1

240xpartial

240xpartial

240xpartial

240x1

245x1

250xNLxNLxNL

Elipitical 10min

Here are the vids:

Saxon bar dead 240lbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBbKrW9 ... ata_player

Saxon bar dead 245lbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI-7EjM ... ata_player

Sorry those links probally didnt work

Here are the vids:

Saxon bar dead 240lbs

Saxon bar dead 245lbs

That's a really nice bar, the euro pinch is nice as well. Did you make both of them?

Mike

Thanks Mike yes I did make them.

Great looking Saxon Bar Parris!

I like the 2" width on the Saxon Bars, compared to the 3" width that I have on mine. I think the original story was Saxon snatching a plank that was 3" wide though so I guess that's where the 3" measurement came from. That would definitely have less carryover to a Euro Pinch with the thicker width.

Great looking Saxon Bar Parris!

I like the 2" width on the Saxon Bars, compared to the 3" width that I have on mine. I think the original story was Saxon snatching a plank that was 3" wide though so I guess that's where the 3" measurement came from. That would definitely have less carryover to a Euro Pinch with the thicker width.

thanks Ben, you were one of the guys that really helped me out with this thing. On the other thread I started called im making a saxon bar I have a couple vids too showing it better. I thought you would be one of the guys that could really appreciate this bar, do you think I lifted good for the first time using it? Also yes I did see some 3" tubing but I wanted this because it was so close to what I pinch at, its only like 2mm thinner I think. I think with my hand size I may be able to do more on the 3" so maybe I'll make one of those one day.

Hey it looks like a couple nice saxon bars behind and to the left of this handsome guy:

http://www.usawa.com/USAWA%20Uploads/2011/02/Edwards-MFDL.jpg

Parris,

Are you seeing a giant lag between the video and the audio on the 245-lbs lift video?

Parris,

Are you seeing a giant lag between the video and the audio on the 245-lbs lift video?

Yea bro my phone must have been updating or something afew seconds in to recording, and I was already done lifting when I watched it. Then I had to clip off some of the end of the video when I published it because the sound was so far behind the video . I didn't know how to fix it. Its all I had for any proof so I just uploaded it anyway.

Parris

Great lifts parris!

(put a battery in that smoke alarm)

Haha I don't even hear it anymore, I will.

Thanks Cannon

Parris,

Yea bro my phone must have been updating or something afew seconds in to recording, and I was already done lifting when I watched it. Then I had to clip off some of the end of the video when I published it because the sound was so far behind the video . I didn't know how to fix it. Its all I had for any proof so I just uploaded it anyway.

Parris

I hear ya. Just making sure its not my computer.