What Is The Hardest Gripper Ever Closed With A Tns?

Jordan Rechsteiner

I know Gabriel Sum and Wade have both done the RB 330 certification. I know Teemu has the video of a TNS close on the #3.5. Since I have never messed with the RB 330 I don't know if it is harder or not than a #3.5. I have heard that the RB 330 is harder. But is there an neven harder gripper that has been TNS closed? If so let me know.

-Jordan

Not sure what the hardest TNS gripper close has been but Gabriel Sum has a RB 365 TNS video. The gripper is rated at 3.64. Its important to note that the RB grippers that are used for certification have a narrow spread since all RB certs are suppose to be done TNS. Gabriel also has a COC 3.5 TNS video as well.

_

Not sure what the hardest TNS gripper close has been but Gabriel Sum has a RB 365 TNS video. The gripper is rated at 3.64. Its important to note that the RB grippers that are used for certification have a narrow spread since all RB certs are suppose to be done TNS. Gabriel also has a COC 3.5 TNS video as well.

_

Sum's hands are ridiculous...

This is not same thing to close TNS narrow gripper (60mm spread) and AT144 gripper with standard spread 70mm!

This is not same thing to close TNS narrow gripper (60mm spread) and AT144 gripper with standard spread 70mm!

I have no idea. You know the BBSE was 60mm? What is an AT144?

I was just mentioning the close.

Tommy did that BBSE for the Warren Tetting certs. Not exactly a "narrow" gripper, but these were scaled for hand size.

http://www.gripboard...leryℑ=4490

This was not for a cert from what I know.