The Gripboard Movie

Bill Piche

Very cool :rock

A showcase of talent and strength-and the #4 at the end :bow:bow .

Inspiring-and another goal for fellow Grip Board members-get on the Grip Board Video!

Thank you Wannagrip :D

Rick Walker :rock

Thanks to Wade, Pat, Steve, Dave, and Tommy for sending and allowing me to use the various video.

I figured the GripBoard members could save it off to their PC and use it as a little PSYCHE up before a workout. :)

Great video! Thnx Wanna. I noticed tape on Dave's #4???

Dave had a callous that ripped open on his hand. He even offered to take the tape off and do it over! :)

It took me over an hour to download a new compresser to watch the "The Gripboard Movie" & it was worth it :rock:rock Nice job Wanna!

The #4 list is gonna have some new names soon.

very cool video, thanks Wanna!

but now this has made me want to see more!

Terminator do you think we could see some of your bending?

thanks again

david

I'm working on some bending footage for Wanna as we speak, so stay tuned.

Bill, I'm a little surprised that you didn't show some footage of 3crusher's easy 3" bar deadlift at Iron Island. I forget the exact poundage, but it was in the neighborhood of 510 or more, pulled to full lockout EASILY and held forever while Steve nods, smiles, and mugs for the camera.

Thanks for all of your work on this board, Mr. Wanna.

I had some of these various movies that I would show to some people that I work with.........A great job condensing and editing them into one presentaion.

Thanks, too, to the various memebers for sending them in.

BTW...what was the 'thickness' of the material on the frying pan and how long did he have to train on this to get to the point where its a true roll-up?

Mr. Wanna, do you have a 'still' photo of the finished 'product' when he was done rolling the pan? That would be something to see!

Thanks, again, for the production. ;):rock

I'm working on some bending footage for Wanna as we speak, so stay tuned.

Bill, I'm a little surprised that you didn't show some footage of 3crusher's easy 3" bar deadlift at Iron Island. I forget the exact poundage, but it was in the neighborhood of 510 or more, pulled to full lockout EASILY and held forever while Steve nods, smiles, and mugs for the camera.

I never clipped it Pat.

I guess deadlifts with thick bars don't get me too excited grip wise. Not that it wasn't a good feat of grip strength.

Hey, every director of films has their personal biases?! Right? :happy

it's times like these that i hate using the computers in the school's labs. i don't have anywhere to save it to. everything in that movie is incredible. now the question is, how long till we've got a grip board greatest hits vol. 2?

What happened?? :blink

I clicked on the link and NADA! Waaassssssuuupppp?? :mellow

Snott, you have to click your heels together three times and say "there's no place like the Gripboard", "there's no place like the Gripboard". Then you'll be able to see it. :D