Poll: International Grip Collective

Jedd Johnson

Internattional Grip Collective  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of a group of international representatives, called an International Grip Collective?

• Good
    • Bad

Please vote.

This was a topic started by David Horne on his board and I am bringing it over here per his request. David also posted this:

Now I don't believe a world organisation can/will ever happen. Okay, bear with me. But a formation of 5 people (who are easily accesible to each other - most folks are online), who can occasionally get together together and chat/vote about certain new points brought up. This to me seems the easiest thing to do.

Personally I don't care who the 5 are, but after a vote which has been done, and the verdict is 'x', then we can sort it out.

The group could be called something like the 'International Grip Collective'. Or whatever?

I think until this happenes, we will always be going round in circles.

I voted yes, but at this time I think the main, if not sole, function of the group should be the standardization of the rules for breaking world records.

• Like 1

I'm voting yes ,of course since I feel that I'm the one responsible for this thread because i was getting fed up with things as they had been happening over the last few months and just couldn't contain myself any more. I'm not the most well spoken but I feel that others got the point because of the turnout of the thread. I feel that there should be more than one person making rules and decisions, In the future when I'm able to step up and help out more it would be nice to have a team in place that works together. Im not fond of one person calling all the shots, the team approach is much better for everyone involved.

Parris

World of Grip forum it is 26 to 3 in favour of good idea

Gripboard forum it is 24 to 2 in favour of good idea

Looks pretty conclusive.

So I'll put up a few more polls to advance things along.

Thanks for all the voting, and please vote in the other polls.

World of Grip forum it is 26 to 3 in favour of good idea Gripboard forum it is 24 to 2 in favour of good idea Looks pretty conclusive. So I'll put up a few more polls to advance things along. Thanks for all the voting, and please vote in the other polls.

David, thank you for your efforts to help organize along with others who have done so.