What Is Currently You Favorite Grip Exercise?

OldGuy

Current favorite grip exercise  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Current favorite grip exercise

• grippers
    • pinchgrip plates
    • thickbar lifting
    • nail bending
    • card and phonebook tearing
    • blob lifting
    • hub lifting
    • pinch grip with block
    • grip machine such as Atlas
    • other

I chose card and phonebook tearing. Definitely the most enjoyable, and to me one of the most visually impressive feats.

Ben Edwards

A lot of times my favorite seems to be the one with which I'm experiencing the most success :laugh I chose grippers, but really wanted to pick thickbar (dumbbell).

I voted for pinching with a block-I use a brick and grip it by its face. I drilled a hole through the middle to hang weights.

I like it so much because it is so damn hard. my hands arent that big-my hand width to middle finger is 7 3/4 inches.

It is something most dont do-but I am in awe of those who do it well :D

Rick Walker :rock

I voted for blobs because I really enjoy doing them even though it is extremely difficult. I find blob lifting is not painful like other exercises probably because the stress is spread out over my entire arm and hand. I get a good pump and my whole arm shakes but it is fun to hang on for as long as possible. The pinch block is a close second for similar reasons. I'm making great gains on it and that is satisfying.

I voted for Thickbar lifting, cause I like to train

my hands and lower arms, cause that is where

I am the strongest right now :)

Matt

I haven't torn much lately, having set my current goals with gripers. But nothing beats separating a deck of cards into two unusable halves!

I love pinch-gripping using olympic plates. My other favorites that weren't on the list are plate curls and plate wrist curls.

Guest Thammer

I picked Grippers because I've always wanted to close the #3's...but i'm young and have my whole life to werk up to it;)

But im getting ready to really work on pinch grip because...I want to do the infamous "Rafter pull-up".

Ben