01.13.2012 Las Vegas

pawel r

http://www.armpower....?rel=top-banner

Andrey Pushkar (Ukraine) vs Michael Todd (USA)

in +95kg class (super heavy weight class) for Intercontinental Champion Title – Right hand

Arsen Liliev (Russia) vs Richard Lupkes (USA)

in +95kg class (super heavy weight class) for ranking points – Right hand

Stoyan Golemanov (Bulgaria) vs Todd Hutchings (USA)

in 95kg class (heavy weight class) for ranking points – Right hand

Khazimurat Zoloev (Russia) vs Jerry Cadorette (USA)

in +95kg class (super heavy weight class) for ranking points – Right hand

All fights will be provided in 6 rounds PAL Armfight system.

armfight-vendetta-las-vegas-banner.jpg

Edited by pawel r

I would bet on Europe all the way. Except maybe Richard Lupkes, I think he has the best chance of winning his supermatch, second most likely is Todd Hutchings.

So everyone is 100% sure that a 170-ish pound man is gonna beat 310# Jerry Cadorette in a supermatch? Now that Jerry knows how Zoloev pulls and what to do in preparation for him? I wouldn't be so sure.

So everyone is 100% sure that a 170-ish pound man is gonna beat 310# Jerry Cadorette in a supermatch? Now that Jerry knows how Zoloev pulls and what to do in preparation for him? I wouldn't be so sure.

Talked about this subject with a friend two hours ago. I think if Jerry prepares himself specifically for Zoloev he can do it. This supermatch is not the Nemiroff open class...

Yes

Yes

No

If Jerry is to shy away from the hook, it will make him look like a whimp since Zoloev is so small compare to him. I am sure Zoloeve is prepareing for flopped wrist too. IMO it a shame for Jerry shoul he lose again. Either way it's not a win win situation for him. Flopped wrist? checked, elbow foul? check.

• 3 weeks later...

Toddzilla will beat Golemanov... possibly 6-0. I'll say 5-1 though, Golemanov is good enough that he could possible get a win... inside he wont have a chance, imo. Golemanov will win one of the later matches (4, 5, or 6) if he wins, just a guess.

Lupkes vs. Liliev - Lupkes has more power, if he can get his wrist bowed in even the slightest bit I think he will win, both of these guys are super fast... if Arsen can tie Lupkes up in the early rounds, he will probably outlast him... I have been wanting to see this match really bad for the last few months and am really glad that they set it up!!! Seeing the matches Bagent gave Lupkes at UAL, I've gotta go with Arsen though as I think he is a good amount stronger than Bagent still, but styles make matches... I'm going with Arsen, 4-2. Lupkes probably wins match 1 and 2 or 1 and 3.

Jerry vs. Zoloev... Jerry will have to take him to the pad without getting stopped, if the match stops Zoloev will win, he has more endurance and is more versatile, I'm saying Jerry will win match 1 and Zoloev wins the rest, so Zoloev 5-1.

Pushkar vs. Mike Todd - As soon as Mike stops a match, he wins the rest. The question is, can he stop Pushkar before Pushkar wins 4 or 5 matches? I think Mike will slip out near the pad (he'll want the straps) and in the straps he'll stop Pushkar right at the pad in his straight-wrist, break-arm position maneuver and he'll outlast him. If he can stop Pushkar in matches 1 or 2, I expect him to be winking at the crowd by match 6, I don't think Pushkar has very good endurance but we will see... I also won't be surprised if Pushkar slams Mike the first 4 or 5 matches straight though. But I won't ever bet against Mike in a supermatch (except against Devon, I picked Devon there), I'm picking Mike 4-2... but it could be 3-3 as well.

Just My Opinions

On another note, I'd rather see Ruslan Babayev vs. Toddzilla than Golemanov vs. Toddzilla, I think Todd's too good for Golemanov (but not ready for Krasimir/Trubin/Arsen yet) and Ruslan beat Golemanov at World's (not easily) and took 2nd place to Arsen... Arsen beat Ruslan the same way he beat Todd (flashed him). Ruslan is a hooker too and he has insane endurance... Razor beat him at World's last year but every other time I've seen Ruslan and Razor pull, Ruslan flashed him. Between Todd and Ruslan I'd give Todd the slight edge power wise, but Ruslan could win if he ties him up in the early rounds, but for sure it would be brutal.

Edited by Josh H

Pretty good analysis, Josh. I also can't wait to see the matches! Hope for Lupkes, Huchings, Pushkar and Zoloev!

If it goes to the straps then my money is on Zoloev, Jerry would have to get the jump on him quick without getting an elbow foul to win but I don't see it not going to the straps.

Zoloev is really vulnerable to a top roll high hit as showed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCaY4ZQlxw4&feature=player_embedded

Zoloev match is at 1:55 mark. he struggled against Fillipove's top roll (spelling?) and fouled out. Zoloev's forearm is awesome

Edited by fightertrainer

Those will be awesome matches. It's so hard to make predictions and mine are usually off.

I predict Pushkar over Todd 6-0 or 5-1. Pushkar will win quickly, but if Todd stops him, the odds change significantly.

I predict Richard over Arsen, 4-2. Why? Richard has one of the strongest hands I've ever seen. Most of the matches will end up in a hook, an advantage to Richard. With Arsen being lighting fast, one or two flash pins would not surprize me.

Stoyan vs Todd Hutchins? Haven't seen enough of Stoyan to make an educated guess but Hutchins has been killing it lately (no prediction).

Zolev vs Cadorette? Zolev is such a freak, but I see Jerry going 4-2 if he lets his wrist flop and turns it into a tricep press.

• 3 weeks later...

Pushkar - Todd I think Pushkar win

Liliev - Lupkes my heart is for Lupkes

Golemanov - Hutchings huh.gif

Zoloev - Cadorette probably Zoloev win

Pushkar loss..... surprise :ohmy

Edited by pawel r

armfight-40-vendetta-in-vegas-152980.JPG

how he could lose ??? in this position ??? och Andrey

RESULTS:

Pushkar - Todd 0:6

Liliev - Lupkes 5:1

Golemanov - Hutchings 2:4

Zoloev - Cadorette 0:6

Edited by pawel r

Wow Todd came back from that photo?

Based on people's predictions above, looks like there were surprises.