Fbbc 5.5" X 1/4" Square Crs Reverse Bend

Shoggoth

Jason, your reverse is seriously impressive lately - keep it up dude.

Jason, your reverse is seriously impressive lately - keep it up dude.

Thank you Tim. It's definately climbing away pretty good. I'm having a bunch of fun with it.

Steerong! You are entering rarified air with your reverse buddy. Keep at it!

Steerong! You are entering rarified air with your reverse buddy. Keep at it!

Thanks buddy! Getting onto some of these lists and noticing who else is on them makes me pretty happy.

You, my friend, are a beast! A fellow Canadian representing on the reverse!!

Well done!

Thanks Carl! I didn't realize you were from up here originally? A little warmer down there I'm guessing lol.

Montreal originally. Parents moved to Florida when I was about eight. I need to make a trip up north to visit the family soon

Montreal originally. Parents moved to Florida when I was about eight. I need to make a trip up north to visit the family soon

I've never been any further west in Canada other than Winnipeg (Toronto airport as well I guess). I really want to go to Montreal and Quebec to see the old cities. The east coast here is also a given "must see" trip.

I've never been any further west in Canada other than Winnipeg (Toronto airport as well I guess). I really want to go to Montreal and Quebec to see the old cities. The east coast here is also a given "must see" trip.

You mean East right? You live in Western Canada. Silly Canadiens.

You mean East right? You live in Western Canada. Silly Canadiens.

I did mean East. I was just coming to the end of a 24 hour fast so my brain no function well :santa:

• 3 years later...

What's up Jason, I'm cruising the board reading whatever bending threads I can and came across this---great bend and epic video bending to Frank Zappa :mosher:mosher

I have his whole catalog, and that disc was the first I ever bought.

Are you still bending?

• Like 1

What's up Jason, I'm cruising the board reading whatever bending threads I can and came across this---great bend and epic video bending to Frank Zappa :mosher:mosher

I have his whole catalog, and that disc was the first I ever bought.

Are you still bending?

Wow! Old thread haha! I hopped on here thinking someone else fell in love with reverse bending but alas, no.

I did my first bends in ages last week. Was tough. Finished off with a 7" square and only got 21-22' so I've got a lot of ground to get back. Tore some tendons bending a few years ago but it's feeling okay again.

• Like 1

I tried a 1/4" steel reverse last week and got maybe 1 degree, lol. Can't even imagine a 5.5" bar at this point. Hope the tears don't aggravate you, and that you can crush some big steel.

I tried a 1/4" steel reverse last week and got maybe 1 degree, lol. Can't even imagine a 5.5" bar at this point. Hope the tears don't aggravate you, and that you can crush some big steel.

Thanks man. Seems okay so far. My best progression with reverse is just one good bend every 7-10 days so I'll hit one tomorrow maybe.

• Like 1