Just Closed The #1 For The First Time

tmmicklabs

Thank you wannagrip for the KTA Program.

I've been 2/16th of an inch away from closing the #1 for 6 months.

I started the KTA Program two weeks ago and just closed the #1 three times in the past hour. Man it feels good to finally do this after 6 months of messing around with grippers to no avail. Thank you Wannagrip and everyone else on the grip board for your advice and motivation. I am also within a half inch of closing the #2. Hopefully it won't take me another six months to close the #2.

Awesome work "tmmicklabs", the true work

is now ahead of you.

Matt

timmicklabs, first off congrats on the #1 :cool

I too am stuck on the #1 and was wondering how long you been gripping and wondering if I should get the KTA I have been gripping for the last year and am wondering if it to soon?

Guest Chris Mellen

:) NICE JOB! :)

I too have gained strength with the KTA program.

I've been on it for two weeks, and I went from just barely closing the #1 to SMASHING shut the filed gripper!

I am on the way to #2. :blush

--Chris

:) NICE JOB! :)

I too have gained strength with the KTA program.

I've been on it for two weeks, and I went from just barely closing the #1 to SMASHING shut the filed gripper!

I am on the way to #2. :blush

--Chris

:rock

Congratulations on persevering and gaining victory. Watch out #2! :rock

donofthenewgrip,

I was forced to start training my grip about a year ago. One evening my wife and I were in the kitchen making dinner. She handed me a jar of un-opened pickles to open. I huffed and puffed and squeezed and twisted with all my might. The pickle jar had won the battle. My wife made some snotty comment about me being a weekling so i handed her the jar. She gave it a little twist and the jar and my ego were both defeated. I went to walmart the next day and got a pair of grippers. I trained with these for 3 months until one day at work my friend Rick brought in a monsterous gripper with a huge chrome plated spring. I picked it up thinking I would be able to mash it together since i was pumping out 75 reps at a time on my walmart grippers. Boy was I wrong. I could not even budge the chrome plated monster. I was obsessed with Rick's monster. I did a search on the web to find some info on the monster. I ended up at Ironmind's site and discovered the COC program. I ordered a trainer that day. I got the trainer 4 days later. Boy was I pumped. I opened it up and gave it a go. Defeated once again. I was close. within 1/16'. The next day I was able to close it. I worked with the trainer for 3 months. I was able to close it for 10 reps at that time so I ordered a # 1, a # 2 and a # 3. I got the # 1 in the mail and gave it a go. I was about 1/4 of an inch away from closing it. I thought for sure that I would have it mastered in a few days. Well six months went by and I was still 2/16 of an inch away from closing the # 1. So 2 weeks ago I did a search on google.com for gripper training and found the KTA Program and the Grip Board. I ordered the KTA Program and stuck with it and finally yesterday the # 1 gripper was defeated. I've closed it about 7 times since yesterday. I am able to do a 10 second overcrush on it already. I would definetly recommend the KTA Program to everyone that uses grippers. Don, email me after you get KTA so we can chart our progress together. Now I'm dreaming about the # 2 grinding shut =-)

GET IT DONE! :rock

Rick Walker :rock

Feels good when you make obvious progress with the grippers doesn't it?!!!!!

Keep it up and your wife will be hiding the pickle jars from ya for a fear of you twisting them to pieces ;)

Jon@han