First Official Closing By Woman #2 Adriane Blewitt

1stCoC

At 4:50 EST, Olympian and Worlds champion Highland games competitor Ms. Adrian Blewitt under a crowd of watchful eyes and using the brand new Ironmind provided #2 and insert card did "to the letter"at signal "go" on her first official attempt did slam and hold shut to the satisfaction of the judge and entire group present . Co- witnesses were powerlifting multi World record holder Donnie Thompson and grip giant Rich Williams. Full paperwork was duly submitted to Ironmind for examination.

Post trials with an "out of the package" #2.5 were right at a 1/2" from completion with a credit card set and judges "go" signal..

Pictures, video, and a room full of strong onlookers were treated to a tremendous close! Respectfully, Richard Sorin

At 4:50 EST, Olympian and Worlds champion Highland games competitor Ms. Adrian Blewitt under a crowd of watchful eyes and using the brand new Ironmind provided #2 and insert card did "to the letter"at signal "go" on her first official attempt did slam and hold shut to the satisfaction of the judge and entire group present . Co- witnesses were powerlifting multi World record holder Donnie Thompson and grip giant Rich Williams. Full paperwork was duly submitted to Ironmind for examination.

Post trials with an "out of the package" #2.5 were right at a 1/2" from completion with a credit card set and judges "go" signal..

Pictures, video, and a room full of strong onlookers were treated to a tremendous close! Respectfully, Richard Sorin

Just great, she crushed the crap out of that #2 and the #2.5 is on the way :bow

Love this. I wish more women were into strength sports. Its huge being the first certified.

Has anyone figured out the object to the left of Adraian's closing hand? Yes, the top of Big Rich's head "up close and personal" to the feat. I am inspired by the interest and respect shown by other athletes great in their own accomplishments taking the time to be part of this important occasion for the growth of grip. Hats off to one and all. There is no doubt in my mind that Adriane will walk through the 2.5 as well... strength ,coaching and work ethic is all there! RS

Congratulations!!

I was expecting some 'pro BBer' type of physique and was (pleasantly) surprised to see how feminine she looks.

I googled her name though, and found many pics where she looks very muscular!

Congratulations!!

I was expecting some 'pro BBer' type of physique and was (pleasantly) surprised to see how feminine she looks.

I googled her name though, and found many pics where she looks very muscular!

Just did it and I am afraid you're right ;)

• 2 weeks later...

She did that with ease. Shes got some jacked arms. Imagine if she kept training and became the first woman to cert on the #3.

She did that with ease. Shes got some jacked arms. Imagine if she kept training and became the first woman to cert on the #3.

I know, I wish I had her arms :)

Great video, thanks for sharing House!

HUGE CONGRATS!!!

You go Girl!!!