1st "non Easy" #3 Close

macaz

Ok guys sorry about my #3 obsession. :sleeping: Ill chill on the #3 after I get to MM0. Then Ill bug about the MM1. Thanks for all the support. :grin:

Today I had a solid close on the griper. I felt that I had an extra drop of gas in the tank too. My set was too deep for MM set so maybe next week. I was two focused on closing it and forgot there is more to it ( Tunnel Vision)!

I just need to put it all together.

http://youtu.be/hkajNxqXZlo

Awesome Rich! Look forward to a bigger V1 close next weekend. This last month has been moving fast for you.

There you go! Congrats! Now to get consistent. You know, I´m also obsessed with this CCS thing. Tunnelvision perhaps. I call it determination. I ordered a 60mm rolling handle.

Just 4 fun and a change of training something completely different. Maybe it´ll do you good also. Our hard work has to pay off someway and sometime.

Great close Rich! That MM0 cert is right around the corner.

Way to go Rich!

Thanks a lot everyone. I gave it a shot today wide set and off by 2mm. I’m starting to overdo it so Ill take a break from the #3. Did a nice gripper routine today and I really need a hand bath bad.

Ok guys sorry about my #3 obsession. :sleeping: Ill chill on the #3 after I get to MM0. Then Ill bug about the MM1. Thanks for all the support. :grin:

Today I had a solid close on the griper. I felt that I had an extra drop of gas in the tank too. My set was too deep for MM set so maybe next week. I was two focused on closing it and forgot there is more to it ( Tunnel Vision)!

I just need to put it all together.

http://youtu.be/hkajNxqXZlo

Nice close and hold