Vulcan V2 Grippers In The United States

Jedd Johnson

Guys,

I am working on setting up a bulk order of Vulcan V2's from David Horne.

I can also get Thumb Screws and extra lighter Springs.

If you are interested in picking one of these up, reply here or email me - jedd.diesel@gmail.com.

I am also looking into Wrist Developers and Grip Topz, but have not heard back yet on those two items.

Thanks,

Jedd

• Like 1

Put me down for the Grip Topz and Thumb Screws please.

Jedd,

Put me down for a white and orange spring, and also a setting block.

When will you place or recieve the order?

UPDATE: The Grip Topz are, indeed, out of stock and some are being discontinued so i will not be able to get these.

I have added the other folks to my lists. I sent a note to Chez, as I am not sure who you are.

Thanks,

Jedd

Jedd, will you put me down for a Vulcan and a block? Thanks

Sure, could you shoot me an email at jedd.diesel@gmail.com please?

I just saw the question about Tombstones. I can ask about that and let you know. The best thing is to email me using the address above and we will stay in touch.

Also, I just sent an email to everyone who showed interest. The pre-order page is up.

Thanks,

Jedd

I am just waiting on the package to get her. I have already sent the payment for them in.

Thanks.

Jedd

• Like 1

I believe I emailed everyone that put in orders that the V2's have all shipped. If you did not receive one from me I apologize.

I do have a very small inventory left over here for people who contacted me but did not send money. I'd like to give them a few days before putting them up on the market though. I will continue to put up posts here as we progress.

Thanks.

Jedd

I received my order today and everything is pretty awesome. The purchasing process from start to finish was super fast considering everything. David makes some excellent equipment. One thing I was unaware of though is that that new V2's ship with a newer "CROM" chrome spring which is 3 times harder than the black dipped spring! The set on this thing is a monster. Such a different world than regular TSG's. Gonna have me working on my set strength some more. I'm digging it. I'm curious if anyone has yet put this new "CROM" spring on an RGC? I hadn't seen anything posted around but if anyone has heard anything, I'd love to know. Thanks again Jedd. Much appreciate you helpin out us stateside folks with getting these great products.

Oh and also, I figured I'd ask, do you happen to have any other springs available? This "CROM" spring is no joke!

Edited by Gift2k1

Just got my order, thanks Jedd!

The black dipped spring was too tough for new gripsters. Fellow gym members couldn't set at L3. The crom sounds wicked. I just received the orange and white spring in this order because I want to hold a future contest and get decent participation.

I received my order today and everything is pretty awesome. The purchasing process from start to finish was super fast considering everything. David makes some excellent equipment. One thing I was unaware of though is that that new V2's ship with a newer "CROM" chrome spring which is 3 times harder than the black dipped spring! The set on this thing is a monster. Such a different world than regular TSG's. Gonna have me working on my set strength some more. I'm digging it. I'm curious if anyone has yet put this new "CROM" spring on an RGC? I hadn't seen anything posted around but if anyone has heard anything, I'd love to know. Thanks again Jedd. Much appreciate you helpin out us stateside folks with getting these great products.

Oh and also, I figured I'd ask, do you happen to have any other springs available? This "CROM" spring is no joke!

First off, Thanks for the feedback on the process, guys (Daniel included).

Second, I was completely unaware that the V2's and Wrist Developers I ordered were going to be Crom springs until the process had already begun on this delivery, or I would have tried to get more extra springs ordered and tried to include them in with this delivery.

My training partner, Eric, purchased one of these V2's and in our most recent Gripper session, I was able to close Level 16 on the Crom. This is only two levels behind my best close on the original Vulcan with a Silver Black dip spring, AND it is either exactly the same level I closed in my first training session with the silver black dip spring or even one level higher. Take that data for what it is worth. The V2 is TOUGH to set with any spring on it, but smooths out at the end of the ROM.

That aside, I do indeed have extra springs here. Just one or two white springs and several orange springs. Please give me a couple of days to set up the ordering page for more springs to include an inventory drop-down, then I will post here and send out an email to the involved parties about ordering more springs.

Thanks.

Jedd

Sounds good to me. But yea, the set on this thing is wicked. Just as a heads up for anyone who didn't know, here is the level progressions with the CROM spring.

The spring levels with a 'CROM' (chrome) spring are;

LEVEL 27 (both springs attached to #8 notches)

LEVEL 26 (front spring attached to #8 notch, and the rear spring attached to #7 notch)

LEVEL 25 (front spring attached to #7 notch, and the rear spring attached to #8 notch)

LEVEL 24 (both springs attached to #7 notches)

LEVEL 23 (front spring attached to #7 notch, and the rear spring attached to #6 notch)

LEVEL 22 (front spring attached to #6 notch, and the rear spring attached to #7 notch)

LEVEL 21 (both springs attached to #6 notches)

LEVEL 20 (front spring attached to #6 notch, and the rear spring attached to #5 notch)

LEVEL 19 (front spring attached to #5 notch, and the rear spring attached to #6 notch)

LEVEL 18 (both springs attached to #5 notches)

LEVEL 17 (front spring attached to #5 notch, and the rear spring attached to #4 notch)

LEVEL 16 (front spring attached to #4 notch, and the rear spring attached to #5 notch)

LEVEL 15 (both springs attached to #4 notches)

LEVEL 14 (front spring attached to #4 notch, and the rear spring attached to #3 notch)

LEVEL 13 (front spring attached to #3 notch, and the rear spring attached to #4 notch)

LEVEL 12 (both springs attached to #3 notches)

LEVEL 11 (front spring attached to #3 notch, and the rear spring attached to #2 notch)

LEVEL 10 (front spring attached to #2 notch, and the rear spring attached to #3 notch)

LEVEL 9 (both springs attached to #2 notches)

LEVEL 8 (front spring attached to #2 notch, and the rear spring attached to #1 notch)

LEVEL 7 (front spring attached to #1 notch, and the rear spring attached to #2 notch)

LEVEL 6 (both springs attached to #1 notches)

My training partner, Eric, purchased one of these V2's and in our most recent Gripper session, I was able to close Level 16 on the Crom. This is only two levels behind my best close on the original Vulcan with a Silver Black dip spring, AND it is either exactly the same level I closed in my first training session with the silver black dip spring or even one level higher. Take that data for what it is worth. The V2 is TOUGH to set with any spring on it, but smooths out at the end of the ROM

Great info/review.