And The Winner Of The Free Hammering Horseshoes Dvd Is...

Mike Rinderle

EVERYONE THAT SUBMITTED AN ESSAY!!!

That includes Ben Edwards, who's essay got lost somewhere in cyberspace.

Carl Ansara has generously decided that he will purchase another 4 DVDs so everyone that submitted an essay will get one in an effort to grow the sport of shoe bending. Carl is not only a great steel bender, but one of the most giving people I have met. Thanks Carl!!!!!!

Now get your shoe bending on!!!!

Everyone that sent in an essay, please shoot me your address. I think I have yours Ben.

Wow, that's extremely generous Carl! Thanks guys. I feel bad that mine didn't make it in though because I didn't save it in a Word document. I didn't even try to re-create it because I thought someone else deserved the chance more than I did if their essay actually went through. I think that mail2world has some difficulties - like receiving e-mail providers putting it in spam folders or just outright deleting it.

That's awesome Carl! Congrats to everyone that's recieving dvd's. I'm sure you'll get huge use out of them.

Thanks guys! I love the sport of grip, and bending in particular. This is just my little way to help advance/support the sport. Congratulations to all the winners and good luck with your horseshoe progression.