Fbbc Disabled?

macaz

I just tried to get onto FBBC a second ago and it appears that the site has been disabled, at least that what a message said. If this is so that blows. I like there bending wraps and crush pads.

Any one know what is up? :cry

yep, just checked and got the same result. probably just a hiccup with their ISP. try again in a few hours.

if that happens it would be cool if they used the update feature to keep us from guessing.

"Sorry, the site you requested has been disabled"

Still says this. I sent them and order yesterday via E-mail. I hope I get a response!

I have sent two Emails to FBBC for an order and their website is still down. Does not look good. I wish they would tell us they are not selling stuff anymore :dry

It is still disabled. I sent an email around 4 or 5 days ago.

I ordered a Crusher, and they may not have received payment for it. Because I did not want to hassle with a Money Order stop payment, I asked them to look for it. They did, couldn't find payment, so I said, "okay, I will put a search/stop payment on it". But did not get around to it. Then, the day the site was first disabled, the Crusher showed up in the mail! I emailed them asking if they found the money order, or shipped it to me "on faith".

My wife told me to stop worrying about it and enjoy the Crusher. I don't want to pay $15 for a Search for it if they got it, but don't think I should get it for free if they did not receive it!

Someone here must know the story, no?

Their products are good, and everybody loves the Certifications.

I always say "runnning any kind of business today is very hard", and it would seem to me that one that requires metal materials would be especially hard, with costs/volatility/shipping/low margins/craftsmenship etc etc. I hope this is just a momentary hiccup...

Edited by Hubgeezer

the site is up cool. They still have not answered my 3 emails. Someone should do a welfare check on the owners

The site is running again. All is well.

I wish I could edit my post to delete it as if I never said anything. I apologize for concerning anyone, as well as to FBBC.

The site is running again. All is well.

I wish I could edit my post to delete it as if I never said anything. I apologize for concerning anyone, as well as to FBBC.

You didn’t say any thing wrong. They need to keep on stuff. I love the company still but gee-Whiz Wally. :rolleyes

I always figured that with the price / quality combination FBBC offers, it is a company run for the love of the activity. I'm happy they exist at all.

It is still disabled. I sent an email around 4 or 5 days ago.

I ordered a Crusher, and they may not have received payment for it. Because I did not want to hassle with a Money Order stop payment, I asked them to look for it. They did, couldn't find payment, so I said, "okay, I will put a search/stop payment on it". But did not get around to it. Then, the day the site was first disabled, the Crusher showed up in the mail! I emailed them asking if they found the money order, or shipped it to me "on faith".

My wife told me to stop worrying about it and enjoy the Crusher. I don't want to pay $15 for a Search for it if they got it, but don't think I should get it for free if they did not receive it!

Someone here must know the story, no?

Their products are good, and everybody loves the Certifications.

I always say "runnning any kind of business today is very hard", and it would seem to me that one that requires metal materials would be especially hard, with costs/volatility/shipping/low margins/craftsmenship etc etc. I hope this is just a momentary hiccup...

Heard from them. They found my money order, which was why they sent me the crusher. Their email was also out. I think they are okay now.

They got in touch with me and responded to my Email. They said they were having technicle problems. Pheew! Glad they are still selling.

• 2 months later...

jdonaldson@fatbastardbarbellco.com

This is the new email address to contact them. I was trying to get in contact to them with an old one and never got a response. I was starting to wonder if I was going into the junk mail bin or something.