New Milo-harlan Jacobs

3Crusher

Harlan,

Congratulations on your appearance in MILO as a Captain of Crush. You are one big dude.

Steve Weiner

Yes i saw the pic also.

A very large individual!Great story on how you got into grippers...did i follow it correctly you couldn't close a #2?when you started?!

Super impressive what you can do now!

Nice raw lifts too!

Guest Harlan Jacobs

Yea, The #2 laughed at me . I am now up to 5 reps on the #3. I don't have a picture, but the handels of my Elete have been introduced to each other.

I think Wannagrip should change your title to King Kong. You look huge, and solid......

Congratulations Harlan!!!!

BTW how is your dieting going....your solid looking in the photo are you sure you need to lose weight???

Jon@han

Guest Harlan Jacobs

Thanks guys.

Jonathan: My diet is going like crap. I went up to 328 at my highest. Then I got down to 298. Now I have been slacking off and am back up to 310.

Animalcage: But as you can tell, I have ate most all the corn.

MRBeyers: I have not been doing much overhead work for about 2 months now due to shoulder and elbow pain. I was doing my overheads on a Smith Machine due to training by myself. I was up to 365 seated to the front for a double at that time. ( Now that is on a Smith Machine so it's not really 365. But the plates still look good on there.) NOw all I am doing is front heavy delt raises and heavy shrugs. I am also doing some light side lat.