3'' Thick Fat Dumbbell Handle

OldGuy

Today I tried out my 3'' thick dumbbell handle for the first time. My hands are long so a 2 3/8'' does not seem too difficult. I was able to lift 140 lbs. I have no idea how good this is. Not many of us have handles 3'' thick.

:rock

That is awesome :rock good job

I am planning on getting 3" thick dumbbells

of some sort to try out

Matt

Thats a damn good lift....even more so if? that is a non-rotatable(solid) dumbell?Either way..a hand full.

Hope to see some pics of this and the 57lb pinch on the 'big block' in the gallery soon! :bow

I will get some pics very soon. I have to make sure that my hair is cut and my makeup is good. Either that or hide my face.

I am hoping in the near future to get a pair of special collars that not only clamp down on the bar, but at the same time prevent plate rotation, making a loadable as much as possible like a solid dumbbell. Then I will try to duplicate my lifts with that setup.

3" handles available at Fat Bastard Barbell Co website. I've even got pics up now (finally) Will be getting the Inch/Millennium pics up today. Tom of Iowa - if you've got any good pics fron the IA group that came to the Snowman, email me & I'll get them up. Thanks- JohnFAT BASTARD BARBELL CO.

I've got a cool photo of Schoonveld and Josh comparing fists and forearms.CLOSE call!I actually think the winner is..... :whistel ....????Which is saying somehting as Schoonveld is known for his forearms and hand thickness...among the giants of the sport...and Josh is a 'newbie'that weighs only 265.....

Big Tony doing a full dead of the INCH and Josh Bigger doing a full deadlift of the INCH.

I got a pack of pics going out to Mobster but I'll get copies to you also.I'll have to take some negatives into Walgreens

I've got Photos of Sean 'the Cyborg'MCCabe doing a 242 rolling Thunder and Mike Dean Doing a 242 Rolling thunder also....they were both in a hurry so they threw another 'big plate' on and missed the next attempt.242 was EZ for both of them....I'll send you the pics also.

Thanks Tom-

I'm looking forward to the comparison photo. I'll get it up on the page-

John