Tp For Yer Bunghole?

Gripper42004

I'm not sure if anybody else as thought of this b-4.I've kinda been keep'n it to myself.Everyboby has held one at some point in time,you can find it in the bathroom :yikes "Toilet Paper Dispenser Holder"

I use the aluminum one.I put a spring or two if needed inside of it of diff. strength/length. It's a great thumb workout :rock ... I have 3 other excer. that I do that I came up with, but I'm keep'n them for myself for now.

"GOD IS THE REAL POWER" Tommy.....

LOL :blink As long as it works for you... it's good ! :laugh

Believe it or not it really works!!!!!!I've also been told that I'm full of it :cry " BUTT" my thumb's are gett'n stronger,I can pick up my 45lb. blob again.

Hey! :angry: Let's not flush this idea down the toilet just yet!! :laugh

Seems like some of you are poo-pooing this very effective training method away!! :laugh:laugh

I'm sorry.... ROTFLMAO!!!! :laugh:laugh:tongue

It works!!! I too laughed. I made one out of some pvc and some very strong springs. It made a world of differents. I am lifting 45# blob with my left hand now ez. That is my weak hand. The "Jewel" Tom invented is helping me with card ripping and the last two fingers on the grippers. Keep being blessed Tom. Thank you for your help!!!

bender53,

You sh*t!! You didn't tell us today was YOUR BIRTHDAY!! :blush Happy Birthday!! :D I turn 39 in April.... god, are we getting old!!! :(

I know. It takes longer to heal from this monster grip workouts. I am taking naps some days. Little pains when the weather gets bad. But I am shooting for #4 by my 40th b-day. Lord willing this to will come to pass. Ain't no spring chicken. But it don't hurt to try be the cock-of-the-walk. :yikes

If your training has hit the 'skids' this device seems to be perfect for short turn 'blasts'of grip training.

No doubt about it.Just 'wash'away your worries,start with a 'clean'slate and 'bear'down on this new device.Just get 'crackin' and excuse the 'noise'it makes..Its our smelly little secret.Lets try to keep a 'lid'on it for now... ;)

(seriously does sound like a good idea...my thumbs are definitely too weak)

I "hole-y" agree. In fact, I often do the rubber band extensor exercise, and I see this as the exact opposite motion. I may have to look around my basement for some spare parts!

Tommy, if you have tried the Homedepot one dollar clamp gripper, how does it compare to the toilet roll holder gripper?

I've tried it,its ok.The tp will open yer hand wider, & it depends on the length of the spring or springs you use.