Website Update

Guest wells

Guest wells

Take a look at this crazy goof's (my) website. My wife laughed her ass off when I was having these pictures taken.

http://www.geocities.com/wannabepopeyes/forearms.html

I know, I know. The picture of me closing the COC#2 stinks! We tried with and without flash with no luck as you can see.

I am planning to try it today out in the sun... I hope I can get those damn number 2s to show this time! My idiot friend had me close my gripper 30 plus times because he kept screwing up the camera, no flash, missed my hand entirely, etc. What a workout!

Edited by wells

My goodness!

Bill Gates of Microsoft does grip training!

:stuart :stuart

Oh, I get it. It's really a #4 you're closing, and you just don't want to humiliate those who have been training for years. :yikes Enjoyed the pictures, Wells. Incredible feat with the pullups.

Great additions Wells!!!!

Refresh our collective memories, how long have you been training with the wrist roller exercise?

Jon@han

Wells,

Nice pics! Go to the GripBoard pic album and look at my double forearm shot! :rolleyes It's a pic of me at the last AOBS.

Guest wells

I have been wrist rolling for over ten years now... Hammer Leverage bar training for about five or six years... and plate curling for about two years... Since a re-injury of my lumbar region and previous crush and stress fractures of L2, L3, & L4 I have backed off the heavy weight training and military exercises. I now do a lot of isometrics; static and dynamic as well as chi kung nan kung strengthening exercises. I relaly miss the pull-ups and dips. Now I am into grip training which makes up for a lot of missed action!

Sybersnott: I thought it was your picture that I saw doing the double forearm pose. I will change the title of that pic to say 'A Wanna-be who wants to be a Wanna-Be Sybersnott!' :yikes:tongue

Guest Mikael Siversson

Yes, very nice pics David. I use exactly the same bending style. It's the strictest in my view, apart from oddities like bending behind your back etc.

thanks.

actually, this is not my strongest bending style, but I feel that its the most elegant.

Strongest style, is nail vertical, thumb-to-thumb. I can bend much harder steel this way.

david

Hey Swiss, I thought I was the only stone pincher. :)

All around, both pages are great. Keep the photos coming.