33" 20mm, Oh No He Didn'!

David_wigren

No really... he didn't :laugh

2ngz98y.jpg

This stuff is getting ridiculously hard now. The kink is starting to approach crowbar territory now, not quite there yet, but definitely in the same ballpark as it. Unfortunately I could not sweep it. My core was simply to weak.

Apart from my own I also tried Carl Ansara's sweeping technique and felt that I got some good amount of force into the bar. But since I've not really developed that technique I was simply not strong enough in that position.

I'll use this as an iso piece now. I think it'll be best if I'm more restrictive on my next attempt and just settle for an attempt at the 35"

I tell you I have been incredibly surprised at the numbers going so low on such thick steel. You guys have really raised the bar of braced bending and not many will catch up with such bends. Great Job! :mosher