Fbbc Bkoab Attempt

Mike Rinderle

Haven't done any DO bending in quite awhile but I felt like hitting something hard today. So I wrapped up an FBBC BKOAB in 1.5" doubles and went to war. You can tell I've lost quite a bit just in the few months I have been away from it. My hits aren't as long as usual and I think 5 months ago I would have had a good shot at finishing this in 5 minutes. But all in all I was pleased to do this much damage first time back. Plus it was nice to get a good case of bending pox all over my face. I miss that. :whacked

FBBC BKOAB (6.5" X 3/8" CRS) ~ 765 lbs vid and pic...

BKOAB.jpg

Wow that is a serious piece of steel to bow, I hate when they bow and not quite kink. I am sure you will have to come back at it for some more pay back and it will go down. That will be an incredible big bend for sure! :mosher

Damn, that's awesome. It's sick just to put a wobble in that monster. :rock

Thanks guys! I really appreciate you checking it out! I'll kill it before too long Gator. Just a bit rusty. :blush

Huge strength Big Mike!!! Glad to see you back at it man. The BKOAB will fall this year. Then a Huge.:mosher

Mike - that's insane! I can't wait to see you bend this and be up there with some rareified company!

Mike - that's insane! I can't wait to see you bend this and be up there with some rareified company!

Thanks Carl! As long as it had been, I was really surprised to move it this much. I think if I had put some monster wraps on it, I could have gotten it to fold, but I wanted to see how much damage I could do with just the 1.5" Tandy doubles.

You still have a monster DO to be able to move that beast mike! Great effort and I am sure she'll fold soon

You still have a monster DO to be able to move that beast mike! Great effort and I am sure she'll fold soon

Thanks Carl! I'll trade you my DO for your braced. :whistel:laugh:laugh