Sean Cashman Annihilates The Red Cert!

David_wigren

My buddy Sean Cashman destroys the red cert

You could tell that he was jacked with adrenaline! The adrenaline messed with his control a little, but as soon as he hit it - it was dead!

Glad he corrected that shaking - destroyed it as soon as he got that control!

Awesome job Sean. Melted like buttah!!! :mosher:mosher

He looked pumped! Melted than thang in quick fashion. Great job Sean!

Awesome bend Sean! :mosher

Congrats Sean on this milestone bending achievement - You were so jacked up I worried for a second but you got on that Red Nail and destroyed it - Great Job My Friend! :mosher

Thanks for posting David!

Thanks guys! I appreciate all the kind words.

I was jacked with nerves, adrenaline, caffeine and excitement. My wife said she was a little concerned at the beginning (she was filming) !! To tell you the truth so was I w00t.gif for about 5 seconds!! But once it moved I knew it was over.

I owe a lot to some great benders for helping guide the way to this goal. The bending community is great and very supportive, that's what I like most about it. I would of never reached this goal if it wasn't for the volume of information and advice that passes from bender to bender.

Thanks to all my brothers in the bending world!!

Great bending and excellent achievement Sean! I almost said "welcome to the club" - but then realized that I'm not part of that club.:D

Great bending and excellent achievement Sean! I almost said "welcome to the club" - but then realized that I'm not part of that club.:D

Thanks Ben! But you're in a club of a different kind mate, one that I'll never get close to entering "Steel benders hall of fame". That's a mighty achievement something to be very proud of. You guys paved the way.

Sean,

Once again, a big congratulations on the red nail certification. You will never forget this moment, something to be very proud of!!!

-carl