My 3.5 Came Today! First Impressions

Pryme

So I received my coc 3.5 in the mail today, it was supposed to have a catalog but they did not send that :( anywho, I took a vid of me opening the package and trying it. First try was not great, but did 2 follow up crushes, each getting better then the last. My 3rd crush was to a half inch or a tad less. I then grabbed my 3 and easily crushed that! The 3.5 will help me no set my 3! Which im at about a 1/8th on no set. One very odd thing! The 3.5 spread is huge!!! Bigger then my 1, 2, 3 and 4!!! By a lot! Like over a 1/4 inch?? Is this normal?

Awesome, I'm excited to see what you'll do with this.

Yeah, spreads can be all over the place. :whistel

I did not expect it to come today so I already did about 8 closes with the 3 today, so I expect to get it a little farther when fresh.

Keep crushing pryme it sounds like you got alot of potential there buddy!

Edited by GatorGrip

So I received my coc 3.5 in the mail today, it was supposed to have a catalog but they did not send that :( anywho, I took a vid of me opening the package and trying it. First try was not great, but did 2 follow up crushes, each getting better then the last. My 3rd crush was to a half inch or a tad less. I then grabbed my 3 and easily crushed that! The 3.5 will help me no set my 3! Which im at about a 1/8th on no set. One very odd thing! The 3.5 spread is huge!!! Bigger then my 1, 2, 3 and 4!!! By a lot! Like over a 1/4 inch?? Is this normal?

With that big of a spread your #3.5 will be a real brick. Might be up with your #4. Bummer.

You may want to get into some of the mash monster grippers. I think they are more accurate than most grippers and you can go up in smaller increments. Also the Atomgripz 4 band would be right up your alley and its puuurdy :wub:

No, my 4 is a newer one, the spring is the same look as the 3.5 and the 4 is a beast! When you squeeze it it just creaks its so hard. But the 3.5 spread is a lot!! Bigger then the other grippers. About a strong 1/4in. If you line up the inside edge of them then compare the other side, the 3.5 goes clear almost to the middle of any other grippers handle. Like touches the stamped number!

What's the actual spread of the gripper?

Sounds like you got Grip to me.

Good work!!!

I just mesured my 3, 3.5 and 4 spread. From the inside beveled sharp edge to the other inside edge. The 3 is right at 3in, the 4 is just a hair under 3 1/16 but is over 3in. And the 3.5 is easily a strong 3 1/8th! The difference looks larger when you line two grippers up.