New Member Saying Hello!

Pryme

Hi everyone! I heard about you folks gripper board and decided to check it out and see what it's all about. I have owned the cap of crush 1-3 grippers for about 7 years now and my 4 for about 5 years. I just started using them again last month. Currently working on my 4, but it's proving to be a tough lil bugger! I may get a 3.5 to help with it. It will be fun to look around a bit. What is this mash monster deal I keep seeing? Thanks all!

Hi everyone! I heard about you folks gripper board and decided to check it out and see what it's all about. I have owned the cap of crush 1-3 grippers for about 7 years now and my 4 for about 5 years. I just started using them again last month. Currently working on my 4, but it's proving to be a tough lil bugger! I may get a 3.5 to help with it. It will be fun to look around a bit. What is this mash monster deal I keep seeing? Thanks all!

opps, I just noticed there is a area dedicated to introductions. Sorry

Thanks otto. My current best is 6 reps on the 3 opened to at least a half inch or more each one. And have gotten it to an 1/8th with 3 fingers. The 4 is a different animal though. One of these days I can post some vids I have

new pr! I got the 3 for 7 reps now! And held the 7th about 8 or 9 sec. Took a vid also. When I have broadband access I will share it. I think ill order the 3.5 as I want to no set the 3, thats my next goal.