Summer Strong #4

1stCoC

Guys, It is about a month until our 4th annual get together at Sorinex it will be on June 25th and be a full day of activities. Many men of strength, coaches,and competitors in many disciplines of strength will be present. The "grip vault" will be open for learning, trying some well known pieces of grip history,and participation. Prizes and food for all. Already many in the world of strength and in particular grip strength have indicated their interest to be part of the day. No charge just a full day of friendship, learning, and excitement. You in the grip community a all cordially invited for this special day in my life.Please check out sight home page for details and highlights of the past three years.Feel free to contact me or my people if you have any questions. Many thanks, Richard Sorin

Please post regarding your interest in having a Grip Sport qualifier for Nationals at this get together.

Thanks!

Jedd

There will be several grip standouts from what I hear preparing to do some "special feats" for the Summer Strong crowd.. cant wait! Just when you think you (I) have seen it all.RS

Guys, the interest in having a qualifier at this event for qualifying for this years national championship is a must to justify my traveling. I am asking for anyone who is interested in attending and qualifying for nationals to post.

If you are just looking to do a competition, but have no interest in coming to Nationals on July 16th, then I probably will not travel with the short notice and short period of time between this date and the date of Nationals.

I need to know if you want to get qualified at Summer Strong and then make the trip to Nationals the following month.

Please post with your intentions.

Thanks.

Jedd

This sounds like a great event. I am not sure I can stay away, Grip Qualifier or not...