What Is Weight?

Kashtan

Sorry my english.

How much weight on the video can not raise the Rich, Andrew, Tex?

If I try and count the weight on the stack, it looks like 206#. But I don't know for sure.

Cannon is right. It was something like 200 lbs. At that particular booth the person who lifted the most weight that day won $250. This was filmed after the Mighty Mitts competition. The rules only required the weight to be lifted off the floor; a full deadlift was not required. The lift by Rich was a good lift. The anvil itself is very slick. From what I hear, Rich gave that money to his friend Big Tex to help pay for the trip since Rich had won some money from the Mighty Mitts comp.

Our anvil trainer typically set up weighs 16lbs by itself. The thing we like about it is very close to the size of a big 150-175lb anvil (very much like the Jowett Anvil) so, it has a good carry over value to competition implements. It was pretty "greasy" slick at the Arnold's from all those hands trying it and it being brand new. I found it every bit as hard(or even a bit harder)) as a regular large anvil. I thought it impressive even after a day of competition some of the "big grip dogs" Andrew, Tex, Rich still gave it a try. I was kind of touched to find Rich helped out his buddy with the prize money he won at that Liquid Grip booth.RS

Our anvil trainer typically set up weighs 16lbs by itself. The thing we like about it is very close to the size of a big 150-175lb anvil (very much like the Jowett Anvil) so, it has a good carry over value to competition implements. It was pretty "greasy" slick at the Arnold's from all those hands trying it and it being brand new. I found it every bit as hard(or even a bit harder)) as a regular large anvil. I thought it impressive even after a day of competition some of the "big grip dogs" Andrew, Tex, Rich still gave it a try. I was kind of touched to find Rich helped out his buddy with the prize money he won at that Liquid Grip booth.RS

So how much weight there?