The Big Show From The Wwe

tmmicklabs

Or a # 3 for that matter.

That guy is f'n huge.

7 foot 2...500 lbs.

I watch him toss around guys that weigh 300 to 400 lbs like they are rag dolls. Any of you guys ever met him ?

The guy's hand would make my head disappear.

He was in town (Indianapolis) for the WWE two weeks ago. I saw him at a Pacers Basketball game. I couldn't get real close, but he looks huge at any distance.

He is a freak ... his hands look like two dead turkeys. He might actually have hands too large for comfortably using the grippers. Blobs on the other hand ...

Mike M.

IF the grippers aren't too small for his hands ..I would think yes easily.Both a 2 and a 3....maybe more.The more I see of what guys (that are just huge with larger hands)can do on grip related 'feats' the easier it is to believe someone like the 'Big show' would have a fantastic grip.

A few days ago John Wood spoke of a "weak", 7'2" basketball player that picked up a 172 INCH replica and walked 50 ft with it.....The 'Big Show'is somewhere around 7'2"and he is NOT weak...what could he do with the INCH replica?Perhaps he could go for a walk with the Millenium?These huge guys have such an advantage due to hand size,tendon size/strength (because of the huge bones and connective tissue)and In the 'Big Shows' case he weighs three times as much as the INCH and twice as much as The Millenium which makes the weight of these implements almost insignificant.

Because of what Wood indicated (with the basketball player example) and other things i have witnessed i would think there are a lot of 'freaks'out there that could easily lift an INCH ,maybe The Millenium and close a #2 or #3......or more.

:blink

Uh, wait a minute.

Just because a man is big doesn't mean he has "grip strength".

Yes, "The Big Show" (actual name: Paul Wight), is strong VERY strong... but can he close a #2 or a #3? Remains to be seen.

When I got certified, every dude in the gym had a go at my #3 and every one of them failed to close it. One dude looked big enough and strong enough to walk through a brick wall. Well, he tried and couldn't do it.

The wrestlers on the WWE are strong and they weight train. Do they also grip train? I wonder. :mellow

I don't watch that crap, so don't know who your talking about any pics?

If you don't watch it how do you know its crap?

Guest Harlan Jacobs

"The Show " is huge. With huge hands. I would suprised if he could not close the #3. I don't think his hands where as big as Andre the Giant's.