How Many Reps Can You Do On The Trainer ?

tmmicklabs

My personal record is 26 reps without stopping to rest.

No setting, fully letting the trainer out all the way.

Just wondering how many times all you certified coc's can do.

I don't own a trainer, but with a set and opening the gripper to about parallel, I've managed something like fifty reps with a #1. I forget the exact number. By the way, doing 26 reps in the manner you described is very good.

Thanks for the complement Eric.

I've been training with the coc grippers for about six months now.

I started the KTA Program 6 days ago to help me master the # 1 and move on to the # 2.

Haven't tried reps on the Coc's. I did 100 singles in less then 20 minutes with the trainer back before I got my Ivanko SuperGripper. I've started to finish my gripper workouts with a rep out set with the ISG (see my training log if your interested). I've been feeling the need for some endurance training with my grip...as despite an obvious increase in maximal strength ...I seemed to have lost some functional endurance in daily activities.

Jon@han

I don't have the Trainer but I once did 87 consecutive full reps with my #1, right hand. My right hand was bleeding and I had callouses on all fingers. Also did 70 reps left.

Wanna, please lock this topic per Rule #5.... :dry

He asks a question, I answer. I don't lie and I'm not a show-off. I don't care if you believe it or not. Endurance wise, I can push myself far into the pain zone.

The most I have tried is 30 with either hand with #1 gripper. I'll add they were full reps with right and towards end partials with left. If I can do at least 30 ( I could have done more righty), I have no doubt that Toupeye , no I meant popeye, oops I meant Tou, can knock out 87.