Kc Qualifier Ii After Party

bencrush

Part of the fun of grip contests is what happens after the contest ends. What do you guys want to do at the after party?

Josh, if you don't mind bringing your six 10s that fit together tightly that would be great. If my hands are feeling really strong I'd like to attempt to 1HP six 10s and get on the Gripboard cert list - and the GripCerts.com list too. I pulled six 10s once or twice some years back. But having knowledgeable

witnesses would be best.

I will be bringing:

my full lineup of rated grippers, FBBC 2" vbar,1" vbar, old Rolling Thunder, Mouse Pinch, 40lb Legacy blob, 50lb York blob, loadable Inch dumbbell, and no doubt a few other items that I'll remember when I start loading everything in the Rav4.

Ben, please bring your 35's for extra weight for axle, etc..

Ben, please bring your 35's for extra weight for axle, etc..

Will do. Also four 45s, two 25s, five 10s, a few 5s, and some microplates too. The 1" vbar will be there too. We'll load it up to 325lbs if someone wants to take a shot at it for qualifying. Otherwise, I think most will want to skip that. Also bringing my Inch loadable and Rolling Thunder.

Hey Guys, I am not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Long story short. We are in the lawn and landscaping service business here in Northwest Arkansas and have had 16+ inches of rain in the past several weeks. Rain keeps us from getting the work done and we have been in chaos mode for the last two weeks trying to get everyone taken care of. I will be working tomorrow unfortunately. I hope you all get lots of pr's and qualifying lifts/placements for nationals. Thanks, Marc.

Hey Guys, I am not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Long story short. We are in the lawn and landscaping service business here in Northwest Arkansas and have had 16+ inches of rain in the past several weeks. Rain keeps us from getting the work done and we have been in chaos mode for the last two weeks trying to get everyone taken care of. I will be working tomorrow unfortunately. I hope you all get lots of pr's and qualifying lifts/placements for nationals. Thanks, Marc.

Very sorry to hear that Marc! I was looking forward to meeting you and your son tomorrow. We'll be thinking about you and I hope you're able to come to next year's contest man. I understand working when you get the chance though!

I did find a few more items that will be great to put in the medley. See you guys tomorrow!:mosher