Fnaly Crushed My 2.5

macaz

I have been trying to close this thing since I started RRBT back in January. I was fairly sure I had it last Thursday. Today I had someone take a photo. It is very hard for a 2.5 @146lb... I am very happy. :upsidedwn

gallery_19587_1236_46599.jpg

Awesome job Rich!! After that monster a #3 probably won't be far off...unless you have a mutant 3 as well :)

Very nice! That's the hardest #2.5 I've heard of so far. I have closed more than a few #3s that are at that level or easier. You'd smash my easy #3 with ease. It's 137lbs. And that's not the easiest one I've ever calibrated. Don't remember who I calibrated it for but I remember a #3 hitting 134lbs and a few hitting 139lbs too.

Good work Rich!

Have you oiled that thing ever?

Yes, I oiled all of my springs.

Very nice! That's the hardest #2.5 I've heard of so far.

I'll say. Jeez...and after oiling. A Modern Day Mutant!

Great Job Rich, you have come along way in a short time. Your dedication and determination is paying off again Great Job!

Good work Rich!

Have you oiled that thing ever?

Yes, I oiled all of my springs.

The COC 2.5 was the first gripper I calibrated and I think I actually oiled all my springs after I had already calibrated the 2.5 and the 3. So after hearing how freakishly hard mine was I recalibrated my 3 and 2.5 today. they both lost about 4-6 pounds. Oh well. My 2.5 is still really hard at 140 and the 3 is spot on average now!

I guess oiling grippers can make a difference. :whistel But none the less I’m happy with closing a gripper I could not close a month ago!

140 is still a stout 2.5. And like you said, you're closing a gripper now that you couldn't close a month ago. That's better than me...I actually CAN'T close a gripper now that I could kill a month ago so gimme back my strength yo ;)