Super Master Or Grand Master?

OTTOEMEZZO

I am trying to find a gripper in between #2.5 and #3. Right at about 2.75 RGC would be perfect. Which one of these would you recommend?

That's a tough spot to hit and either gripper could fit the bill. However, based on the grippers I have rated, I would say the GM is more likely to be 140-something.

Another choice would be getting the BBSM and then filing it a little if it's too light.

It's hit and miss with grippers. That is a tough range to find. Over the years, guys have purchased all of my used grippers in that range for that reason.

You might put a "wanted" with a specific RGC number in the "buy" section.

The gripper "most likely" that I have personal experience with, would be the RB240N.

The only gripper I have left in that range is a HG300, I call it a 2.8.

What about T6 gripper. Seems to fall right in between #2.5 and #3 according to the GSS website. Only 1 of them was calibrated though. Anybody can verfify/deny my suspicion?

What about T6 gripper. Seems to fall right in between #2.5 and #3 according to the GSS website. Only 1 of them was calibrated though. Anybody can verfify/deny my suspicion?

Basically the same thing as a BBGM. I forgot about these. Beef Builders are technically 1/16" mount, and the T-series are 3/32" mount (according to the specs posted by their respective retailers). For this reason, T6 might be a good choice if Warren is actually hitting those specs.