Im #3 Closed Again!

pdfk20

Nice bro. was that your current hard #3 you are describing in your goals?

Congrats.

Cheers mate! Yeah thats right, I think its quite a hard one, its difficult for me to judge at the moment, but ill take it along to the british grip in 2 weeks time and get someone else to rate it.

Nice man, very strong close :)

How long had you been out of the gripping industry? It's cool you can gain old grip strenght so fast after a long time of no grip training, as I heard other in your position notice. But of course it takes hard training :)

Nice man, very strong close :)

How long had you been out of the gripping industry? It's cool you can gain old grip strenght so fast after a long time of no grip training, as I heard other in your position notice. But of course it takes hard training :)

Cheers dude,

I had done virtually no grip training for about 2 years, but do a fair bit of climbing which obvioulsy works the grip in a different way.

Good job Pete! Nice solid click as the handles came together :mosher

As one gripster to another that has had a long layoff CONGRATS :flame this sport is still in our hearts and minds.

Excellent close and hold Pete!:mosher I'd say you're back in force now. Onward to the harder grippers.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Gotta get this no.3 cert done this time around

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Gotta get this no.3 cert done this time around

You were so strong on the grippers that I actually forgot that you weren't certified. You'll do it this time around man!

You were so strong on the grippers that I actually forgot that you weren't certified. You'll do it this time around man!

Thanks Ben. The closest i came was in late 2007, where i managed to CCS one #3, but then couldnt CCS any other #3s so decided i wasnt strong enough to go for the cert.

Wow Pete, that sure seemed like an easy close!!! Very nice. :bow

Cheers mate, It was certainly far from easy for me.

For now just hoping to be able to crush this gripper consistently, then slowly look to widen my set and try harder grippers.