Thanks To Mgc Sponsors, Video Production

Bob Lipinski

Thanks to Power and Bulk, Chris Rice, and FBBC for the prizes!

We ended up giving away:

From Chris Rice a wrist thingie (his term!), a loading pin, and a climber curl. I won the climber curl, I have been eyeing that thing for quite a while.

From FBBC there was x-4x 5/8 handle smooth steel grippers. The smooth steel grippers from FBBC are among my favorites. Also a 2" solid vbar engraved with MGC and the date. This went to Jeff Flynn for winning the Larkin award, given for someone who competes hard and contributes to the sport. Also a 2" and 2.5" crusher were given out.

From the Power and Bulk forum, a new #3 Ironmind gripper, a package of GNC grippers, and the first place trophy of a gold 12 pound sledgehammer.

Also, all competitors should soon recieve the official meet DVD, put together by Jerri Larkin. She works her butt off on this out of love for strength sports and the Michigan guys. She cooks alot of our food, and spends the meet taking pictures and video as well.

Dave Thorton, the previous Michigan's Strongest Hands for at least 7 years, sat out this year due to injury. He served as an excellent judge, as well as Greg Guthrie, who judged again for an event.

Sorry about multiple updates, I am lazy about writing the full meet writeup. I didn't want to go too long without thanking a few people. And Helen, I won't forget you for the meet writeup!