How To Make A Glob

apdwler

I do admire your ability to create and write about "how-to" homemade equipment for those of us who are, shall we say, "financially challenged"? :blush

I did like your keg article. I might be doing that project real soon! ;)

Apdwler,

Again, your website is a real gem thanks for sharing with everyone!

Have you thought about adding sand as well as water to make a heavier ball but with the same diameter...as you say it's questionable if the ball material can hold up.

I'll wait for the warmer weather before I give it a try

Jon@han

If you have been having cold winter like I've had for the last three month you can let it freeze then workout with it. :yikes

I hadn't thought of adding sand. I don't know. The main problem would be getting it in. The opening is very small. Maybe with a really small funnel and a lot of time. I'll add it to my try list.

It's been so cold in the apartment, it could almost freeze!

My next project will be making lead spheres to use in the upside down ball rotation, I'll post my results once I get around to aquiring the materials needed and the promised assistance from my girlfriend's dad and brother.

I wonder if sandblasting equipment can be set at a "gentle" enough spray that you could fill the ball that way?

Jon@han