Mgc Results

Bob Lipinski

Congrats to everyone that competed! Bob and Jeff Parker - great gripper closes guys! That is some serious gripper action right there. Nice 2" vbar work and DO deadlift lockout numbers too. Was it really humid on contest day? I only ask because I remember opening at 250lbs in 2008 and almost missing that weight twice before finally getting my traction working again.

Bob, not sure what you can do in the 2 Inch, but with your hand size 240 sounds real good. I don't mean for that to sound like a back-handed compliment. Yeah, and 180 is something that is way up there.

Nice job on running a good contest, good turnout too.

Congrats to everyone that competed! Bob and Jeff Parker - great gripper closes guys! That is some serious gripper action right there. Nice 2" vbar work and DO deadlift lockout numbers too. Was it really humid on contest day? I only ask because I remember opening at 250lbs in 2008 and almost missing that weight twice before finally getting my traction working again.

It was humid because it pretty much rained all day. but they added a wood burner in the gym that kept it dryer and hot.

Edited by stew2

It was humid because it pretty much rained all day. but they added a wood burner in the gym that kept it dryer and hot.

Right on man. You know I wasn't saying the lifts were weak - but I know you guys would be pulling a bit more if there wasn't a bit higher moisture in the air there. There are days when I walk out to the garage and literally slip and fall down because the floor is completely slick with moisture and all of the chalk is sweated off every grip tool in the garage. Those days are obviously not good days for friction lifts.

what was the biggest hammer lift?

For a front lever it was Bob with a EASY 10lb to the highest platform. Brian may have done it as well, I'm not positive.

For the Slim lever I got the 20lber.