22 Mms Reps With #2

Malice

I just did this video to see how many parallel reps I could get with my #2. Unfortunately some of them went off camera but the ones after were still clearly closed. I'll do another video later that shows all reps clearly. I finally figured out getting a good single on video but now trying to get reps is a whole different ball game. Time to break out the Trainer and practice this now too :whacked

This is very impressive! I take my hat off to you, especially as you pause and do the block for each rep :rock

Wow you got some endurance!

I noticed the shower curtain in the background. I hope you were not sitting on the pot

. :upsidedwn

I noticed the shower curtain in the background. I hope you were not sitting on the pot

I've always done my best squeezing in the can so all my gripper vids are done there now...plus it's the best lighting in the house ;)

I've always done my best squeezing in the can so all my gripper vids are done there now...plus it's the best lighting in the house ;)

Yup, usually white walls and lots of lights.

Patrick Gansel's #4 close was shot in the bathroom.

Great reps, Russ. I tried this for the first time on video as well and it was a really lousy video! All you could hear was clicks. Most of the reps were blocked by my hand. Whoops.

Thanks guys!

Matt...I realized getting a good video for reps is completely different than getting a good video for a single. It took long enough for me to figure out getting good vid on a single, I wonder how long it'll take for reps :whacked

Good set Russ! The video was good and using that block was a good idea.

• 4 weeks later...

Very good result, I wonder what the next grip you can close?

I've closed a couple different #3's, a MM1 replica and am very close to the 3.5. Reps on a lighter gripper is fun once in a while though :). I still remember when I was struggling to close the #2 once and now...

This high figure, I think that we should not stop! We must strive to number 4!! Good luck in this difficult matter!

Very good result, I wonder what the next grip you can close?

I've closed a couple different #3's, a MM1 replica and am very close to the 3.5. Reps on a lighter gripper is fun once in a while though :). I still remember when I was struggling to close the #2 once and now...

Your video looked impressive!

Love the very beginning "Be Quiet."

Awesome reps!

Love the very beginning "Be Quiet."

Awesome reps!

I had to watch the vid again to see what you were talking about. That's actually my 4 year old daughter telling me that she's being quiet. Gotta love when kids spend time telling you how quiet they're being :D

• 2 months later...

I guess I can update this. On Monday I closed this gripper 35 times with a 20mm block set. Didn't get it on video since it was after a gripper workout while I was at work but one of these weekends I'll get an updated video.

Very inspiring. Especially since you mentioned earlier you were struggling to get the 2 for a single rep at one point. I've hit up to 8 on the 2, and I hope to be able to get a 2.5 as I go through RRBT.