• 1. Trainer
    • 2.#1
    • 3.#2
    • 4.Master
    • 5.#3
    • 6.Elite
    • 7.Super Elite
    • 8.#4

If you are able to close the elite, please leave your name. Just curious to see how many people can do this, hopefully if you leave your name it will keep you honest.

Closing the Elite?

My black elite is no different than a hard 3.

Your poll is flawed due a again to...gripper variances. :whistel

I voted #3, but I've never tried an Elite.

The #4,sorry lads but someone had to vote for it :blush

Seriously the #2,but i bet no one votes the #4 even tho i think that personaly(no proof)1-3 people from around the world have closed it,but not enough to certify :D

The silver Elite is much harder than the black spring, but on average not near a 4. The only one that compares is 3Crusher's. It is about 4" between the handles, and they are mounted very deep.

Heath is forgetting he has closed a much harder gripper than a Silver Elite. It is a steel handled black spring/black handle monster that pre-dates even the Silvercrush grippers. It is not too much of a stretch to say it is approaching the range of the #4.

Also, for those who are interested. My Silver spring Elite is the hardest gripper I have closed to date. It's not a #4, but is way harder than any black spring Elite or #3 I have ever seen. I'm sure it is up there with the black spring Super Elites based on feedback I have received.

Whereas I can close this when I am "on", Heath has audibly click tripled it, and done strapholds with it. I'll take him on lefty of course, but right handed he makes me feel like a child :bow