Mm3 Replica... So Close!

strongman2332

WOWWWWWW!!!!! I am honestly amazed at the amount of power and control I felt when grabbing and trying to smash this gripper! Could not believe I was able to get that close!!!!

Hoping that working with this gripper will lead to a sufficient 3.5 smash in a week or so!

My set was a bit off (dog leg was to high, preventing the close IMO). Next time I will have to mess around with handle placement to see if I can come up with a better outcome.

Enjoy guys!

Almost there, nice strength brother! Looks like it's about time for a MM1 and 2 cert in your near future ;)

On a side note...thanks to this vid I now realize I have an HD button on my phone for watching videos and it makes a HUGE difference. I couldn't make out the 3 on the handle until I pushed it, then everything came in super crisp.

Anyway back on topic...keep bangin away with that bad boy and the 3.5 will go down quick.

3.5 is going DOWN! :mosher

And I think it's time you sign up for MM1.. :happy

awesome man your progress is astounding:)

Close, strong attempt!

Any idea where that one rates? My MM3 replica came in at just over 190 and stiff as a board from open, through the sweep, to close, well over where it likely should be, so I am told. My MM4 replica is just over 195.

Nice. very close. I have been meaning to ask... is your avatar photo your arm! If so you are a phlebotomists dream.

Thanks guys!

Earl- I honestly have no idea what this gripper rates... it is new if that counts for anything lol

Rich- I wish bro! haha maybe one day!

I have signed up for MM1 but I waiting for the response; hopefully within the next few months I will get a shot at it!

WOWWWWWW!!!!! I am honestly amazed at the amount of power and control I felt when grabbing and trying to smash this gripper! Could not believe I was able to get that close!!!!

Hoping that working with this gripper will lead to a sufficient 3.5 smash in a week or so!

My set was a bit off (dog leg was to high, preventing the close IMO). Next time I will have to mess around with handle placement to see if I can come up with a better outcome.

Enjoy guys!

Great attempt, I have no doubts you'll get that 3.5 closed :mosher Keep going, your doing great :rock