Two 45 Lb. Plates: Left & Right Hand Pinch Attempts

odin

I wouldn't call those attempts...I'd call those good lifts! Great job. This is difficult to do.

that was strong as hell. especially back to back like that. and with a hold. good stuff.

I wouldn't call those attempts...I'd call those good lifts! Great job. This is difficult to do.

Thanks Brian! It was nice to be able to lift my own 45 plates for the first time and to get it lefty was an even bigger surprise. I've heard that the milled Yorks are usually dead-on in weight or a little overweight; I'll weigh them when I think of it.

that was strong as hell. especially back to back like that. and with a hold. good stuff.

Thanks Brent! That means a lot coming from someone who is one of the better pinchers and top all-around grip competitors. I got your package as well, thanks buddy!

Incredible performance by one of the nicest guys in the sport. Keep up the solid work buddy!

Thanks Austin, I hope to see you do the 2x45 if you haven't already.

Awesome Bob! Nice hand print on your hat.

Great hold on the righty lift!

Thanks Matt, maybe I should always put the handprint on the hat or make it permanent, I liked it. :cool I think I can hold longer w/ the right, but didn't want to drop it.

Great job...and holding it makes it even more impressive...very strong.

Very nice pinching!!!!!

Great job...and holding it makes it even more impressive...very strong.

Thank you Frank! I remember when I first saw videos of the 2x45 pinch and dreamed of getting to that level, so it is a great feeling to also get it LH and on my own plates.

Very nice lifts brother!! That 20 min. hold with the right was bad ass :mosher

Thanks Russ! haha, I wish. I'll try a hold for time until I drop it when the mood strikes. Funny how holds always seem so much longer when they are actually happening...

Very nice pinching!!!!!

Thanks John, I know you and Chris like to get on me to improve my LH-I do try, it is just a little slow and weak.

I was hoping this feat would light a little fire under you as well John.

Bob, Great Lifts!!!

Nice lifts Bob! Boy I need to step my game up this is a lift I've only ever done a couple times and not that good. Way to go! not to mention half your body weight ;)

Bob, Great Lifts!!!

Thanks Chuckie!

Nice lifts Bob! Boy I need to step my game up this is a lift I've only ever done a couple times and not that good. Way to go! not to mention half your body weight ;)

Stew, You can do it if you want to, look how much better you are than me on Wade's Blob for example. With your pinch potential, I can see you doing a lot.

glad to see some guys still training hard :D nice

That was really easy! Congrats welcome to the list. How did your training routine go?

Parris