Newest Mash Monster - Level 0

Bill Piche

Congratulations on joining the Mash Monster Club!

Great Close Paul!

Nice close and congrats. One tip: you'll have more leverage if you position the gripper higher in your hand, e.g., see the picture of Paul Knight's MM7, his pinky is barely hanging on the end. Keep it up!

Nice close and congrats. One tip: you'll have more leverage if you position the gripper higher in your hand, e.g., see the picture of Paul Knight's MM7, his pinky is barely hanging on the end. Keep it up!

Thanks for the advice Tim, i'll definitely try to get the gripper a bit higher. I'm not used to taking videos so i think trying to keep it in camera shot threw my technique off a bit. Practice makes perfect :)

Thanks for the advice Tim, i'll definitely try to get the gripper a bit higher. I'm not used to taking videos so i think trying to keep it in camera shot threw my technique off a bit. Practice makes perfect :)

The entire bottom of the handles clearly need to be seen. The angle you present in your vid could lead to an inconclusive call. Present the handle bottoms straight into the cam.

The entire bottom of the handles clearly need to be seen. The angle you present in your vid could lead to an inconclusive call. Present the handle bottoms straight into the cam.

Ok, i'll keep this in mind for next time