MMS Grippers Or Vulcan Adjustable: 4 attempts

2HP: 4 attemts,

Rolling Thunder: 4 attempts

Front weaver style Deadlift: 4 attempts

Sponsors so far: Diesel Crew, PowerandBulk.com

Rules:

NAGS rules for Grippers and 2HP

Rolling Thunder is full lockout

Front Weaver is with coin on head and Sledge is picked up from ground and placed on platform

Entry fee: 20 Dollars and we will do a BBQ afterwards

Any questions feel free to post in this thread or shoot me a pm.

We are also in the process of getting this contest and any in the future sanctioned so that it can be a qualifier for nationals.

Looks like Strongergrip.com will also be sponsoring this contest. I know its a long ways out but I've gotten almost 10 verbal commitments so far. Should be a good turnout and looking forward to it.

I think that this'll be a contest I'll look at attending strongly as it's the closest around. I've been way to busy to set one up here for this spring.

Well I've got my begging eyes prepped to see what the wife has to say. She's got an Aunt down there that we'd like to go visit as well so it might work out well. The only thing that could bugger me up is the kids are back in school then.

Hoping to have a Euro pinch setup by then as well so anything done on it counts for records lists for those who are shooting for it.

Will there be a medley event or bending (either braced or unbraced) at the event as well?

Might be a medley. Thought about bending but there are going to be a few guys who are new to grip so I wanted to keep it simple. I'm open to any suggestions though for sure. Let me know what your thinking.

Qualification Chance 1:

* Athletes in the Open Class who Total Elite: Total of 800-lbs between Grippers, Axle, and Two Hand Pinch

* Finish in the top 3 out of 7 in your class (Novice, Open B, Open A) in a NAGS-sanctioned contest

* Finish in the top position of your class (less than 7 competitors) in a NAGS-sanctioned contest

Consider having a Medley (or events) which includes the things below if Nationals is a concern.

Qualification Chance 2:

Athletes can also qualify for Nationals by completing 3 of the following feats during the 2010 – 2011 season in NAGS-sanctioned contests. (Can occur during multiple contests)

* 1″ Vertical Bar – 325

* 2″ FBBC Vertical Bar – 200

* Gripper – Close Level 13 Gold on the Vulcan or 150# Gripper Close (parallel or 20-mm Block Set)

* Bending – Grade 8×6″ bolt, Wrist Developer Level 5 Gold

* IronMind Axle Deadlift – 325

* Euro Two Hands Pinch – 200

* One Hand Deadlift on Olympic / Powerlifting Bar – 250

* 50-lb Blob to Lockout

* Rolling Thunder – 180

* Two 45’s Pinch to Lockout

* Sledge Hammer - 16-lb Lever (vertical, to head, to vertical)

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to mention, I put this up on the GripSport.org site.

• 3 months later...

Our contest has been postponed until a later date. We have a few guys doing different pl meets and the gym that is hosting it isn't finished with a rebuild yet. I will post the new date soon when we get it all sorted out. Any questions let me know.