Grinding My Coc # 1

Guest wells

Last night I picked up my COC #1 and ground it real good. :blush

Had not messed with my #1 much in the past three weeks since I have been focusing on closing my COC #2 and training for reps on it now. :angry:

I was thrilled to finally grind away music just like the 'big dogs' on here Gripboard. Wow! I am happy... Funny that little pieces of metal can bring so much joy. :cry:cry:cry Sob... Sob... Thanks Ironmind.

To all GripBoard gorillas: Keep up the inspiration and the advices. :rock

Good work. How long have you been training on the grippers? I just ordered my #2 so I can train on it and improve my #1 closing. It is nice to see that this worked well for you. Are you doing negatives on the #2?

Training for three and half months now on Ironmind COCs. Yes, I do plenty of negatives and especially like holding coins 'for time' between the handles. I can click my COC #2 but far from grinding them like on my #1. How about you...

Well done Wells !

Yeah it's so good indeed :tongue

The #1 is already a toy when you can close the #2 consistantly. And the gap between the #2 and the #3 being even wider... It's gonna be good to be a COC :yikes:yikes

wells,

I am so proud of you! Man, it's a great feeling, isn't it? ;)

I was blessed by the grip gods in the fact that I could close a Trainer and a #1 the first time I tried. IT IS WORK TO GET TO THE #3. Have a plan, stay focused, don't give up... you'll get to the #3 if you want it bad enough. Just look at strongmitts. It took him six years, but he did it.

Here's to you, wells... :rock Keep on keepin' on.... that #2 is waiting for you to mash it shut!! Now... make it happen. :happy