Wrist Rollers

Corrosion

What do you guys do with these as far as sets/reps? And technique? I've got the 2" Ironmind wrist roller, and I've got it set up so it's on a stand where my shoulders don't have to support the weight.. I want bigger and stronger forearms, and it seems that I must be "cheating" somehow, as I'm not feeling it in my forearms very much.

What do you guys do with these as far as sets/reps? And technique? I've got the 2" Ironmind wrist roller, and I've got it set up so it's on a stand where my shoulders don't have to support the weight.. I want bigger and stronger forearms, and it seems that I must be "cheating" somehow, as I'm not feeling it in my forearms very much.

I use my homeade one which might be slightly different, but as far as how I use it, I raise up the weight starting by going forward then lower it down as well, and then I keep that weight and start by going backwards up then lowering the weight down again, and this counts as 1 set...I pyramid my weight up each set and do about 10 sets. Hope this helps.

I use my homeade one which might be slightly different, but as far as how I use it, I raise up the weight starting by going forward then lower it down as well, and then I keep that weight and start by going backwards up then lowering the weight down again, and this counts as 1 set...I pyramid my weight up each set and do about 10 sets. Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Ten sets? How many times per week do you normally do this and have you noticed an increase in forearm strength/size?

Once per week...I haven't measured my forearms in years, last time I checked they were 16 1/4" goosenecked, don't know about straight, maybe 14 or 15...but as far as strength goes...I've gotten stronger at THIS exercise, but I'm not sure that it does or doesn't carry over to other things...what it does do is it definitely gets the blood flowing through my lower arms, which is good for oxygen & nutrient delivery, as well as overall progress and improvement.

Edited by Frank Pizzo