Fbbc Huge Hexabastard (5/16" X 6" Hex Crs)

RichardBean1

This is the 2nd bar from the same "brutal" batch given to me by John Eaton. Thanks again John. I think I have a grand in me if you can come off one more of those bars..... :whistel

Huge bend Richard!!! You're tearing it up lately man. Congrats again on your Red Nail cert too!

Awesome bend, and two of my favorite Korn songs to boot. Really enjoyed that video. We calibrated those "brutal" huge hexes about a year ago and they were 735# - not a small number! I still have 3 bars left and can send you one if we have any left after the Tucson comp this weekend.

Way to keep climbing that bending ladder, you know its made of steel! :upsidedwn

Awesome bend, and two of my favorite Korn songs to boot. Really enjoyed that video. We calibrated those "brutal" huge hexes about a year ago and they were 735# - not a small number! I still have 3 bars left and can send you one if we have any left after the Tucson comp this weekend.

I would love one if you have one left over. Thanks in advance.

• 2 years later...

Nice bend Richard !

Just saw this bend, i hope you get back into unbraced bending one day.

Edited by Hannes Kainz

Seriously bad ass bend. Took me a minute to realize this was from a year ago. Hannes, Bean just posted 3 great bends on the battlefield!!!