6" Iron Mind Red Nail In Imp's

RichardBean1

Revenge is sweat!

Richard you are killing things that once was only thought possible in leather, Great Job and your progress in nothing less that amazing! :mosher

Richard you are killing things that once was only thought possible in leather, Great Job and your progress in nothing less that amazing! :mosher

Thanks for all the kind words and motivation to keep pushing myself harder and harder. Means a lot coming from a great bender like yourself. I remember watching your video of the Mag cert and thought WOW! I didn't think I would ever get to that level and here I am knocking at the door. I have the Mag Bastard in my sights and I know I will have it the next time I go to war with it. Thanks again buddy.

Sick bend! I hope to be like you some day :)

LOL! I hope my crushing strength is as good as yours some day. I am hoping to get my MM0 with one of John Eaton's "easy" #3's by this summer. His calibrates at 145 lbs. Right now I am working toward his hard HG300 calibrating at 141 lbs. My #3 is a brick and would be happy to close it by the end of the year. Thanks for the comment.