Hand Dynamometer Testing

Carlos F. Rivera Pagan

Just testing myself to see improvements in another way instead of closing grippers.

Strong! What's the increase in strenght compared to your last test?

By November and December I was in the 100-103 kg, this last weeks I have been resting more my hands and they feel refresh and strong. I kind say that I saw I increase of 5-7kg since early January. But I don't know if that's real numbers due to the resting thing or if this is going to be my usual testing number when I began to train frequently again. Usually when I train frequently the numbers are kind of in the low side of my best.

'Ké. Well that's a nice increase, considering when one's got a gripper till almost closed by a hair, a slight touch of the assisting hand can help the gripper closed.

Those are the missing one or two kilo's in closing power. Nice!

Strong! What's the increase in strenght compared to your last test?

...looks like he grew a beard... :shifty

The beard can make you look stronger and intimidating..hehe

We might have an upcoming sponsor at the Arnold's Classic that produce grip testers. We talked about passing one around during the Strongman and Mighy Mitts events stageside. See if you can make it!It sounds like they can even register the squeeze on the giant screen tv that is to the left of the main stage.It would be nice to register a "top squeeze" in front of 10,000 or more interested eyes. Sounds like a roll call for someone like Paul Knight as well!RS

We might have an upcoming sponsor at the Arnold's Classic that produce grip testers. We talked about passing one around during the Strongman and Mighy Mitts events stageside. See if you can make it!It sounds like they can even register the squeeze on the giant screen tv that is to the left of the main stage.It would be nice to register a "top squeeze" in front of 10,000 or more interested eyes. Sounds like a roll call for someone like Paul Knight as well!RS

That sounds super great!!!

The only inconvenience is that due to my job it will be kind of hard to get some vacations like right now but will think about for make the trip for next year.