Greg Martin

Bill Piche

CONGRATS on a solid accomplishment my friend. Welcome to the club and more power to you in reaching your next goal!

GATOR

Thanks guys!

Prior to level 3 back surgery last May, the RRBT and KTA programs enabled me to establish a solid foundation and resulted in closes on my #3 in early 2010 during KTA (my progression video is on the KTA page). Was fortunate to do KTA alongside Bigdeze and Johnny, which was a lot of fun.

As for the video, I noticed that even though the lighting may appear bright at the time, it may not be so when the video is downloaded. Therefore, future videos will be shot outdoors. On both my MM0 attempts, I closed the gripper multiple times before getting a shot that didn’t go off camera or something similar, so I’ll also ask somebody to hold the camera. Closing on video is different. I was using some jacked up techniques when I reviewed the videos, such as placing my hand high on the handle, etc, basically just paying too much attention to the camera instead of the gripper.

Everyone’s enthusiasm for grip strength training is contagious! This is a great place

I’m prepared to KTA my way to the MM1 now, really looking forward to it.

Love the avatar Greg by the way! mosher.gif

Thanks, it's a close-up of my son's toy Hulk :)

Thanks guys!

Lol, I spaced and didn't even realize Greg Martin was you. Glad to see all your hard work pay off!

Thanks again guys!

Wanted to thank Matt Cannon for his generosity in calibrating all my BBSM and above grippers last year. The #3 used for this was just over 148, rounded down. My new goal gripper is a freak Elite that came in just above 158, rounded down, which is 19 LBS lighter than my other Elite (177).

Welcome to the club - Solid Close - MM1 is the next victim! :mosher